ok so for one of my presents for christmas im getting a tascam usb recording device
this one:
http://www.tascam.com/products/us-122l.html

Anyone used this? and whats the quality like? its only going to be for personal use...making riffs and soloing over it...maybe making a few songs.
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
no experience with it but i think it's pretty decent... are you going to be micing your amp or going directly in?

i know there's a package with that interface thingy that also includes a mic and software and stuff... you might want to check it out
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
thanks buddy, unfortunatly my parents dont wanna spend too much on that coz thats only one of my presents :P
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Im getting the exact same thing for christmas.
Looks good. Any first hand experience?
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
yeah thats what im thinking...I got mine for $239 incl. cubase (rrp here in aus is $379) so i can live with that . All i really wanna do is have a pit of a play around on it
Quote by Shea Donoghue

"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"