I was in West Edmonton Mall yesterday, just about to walk out the door when this guy comes up to me, sees my shirt and goes hey man, you like bob? your gonna love this. (I was wearing a marley shirt). he gives me this cd and goes yeah man im just out here gettin the word out for a buddies band so im like, ok cool, thanks man ill give it a listen. I start to walk away, and ge grabs me by the hood and goes yeah man im just lookin for like a small donation if you have it. I didnt have any, so i said sorry man, and turned to walk again. Again, he grabs me by the hood, harder this time, and goes listen, I just need a smasll, small donation. I told him I had no cash on me, so he goes fine, mother****er, grabs the disc, and turns around to start getting more donations. What a dick. any stories like this?

tl;dr

band promoter was an asshole
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
similar but it was some bums "giving away" jesus books. i didnt want one but i thought id be nice and take one anyway...then they chase me and abuse me...im like wtf ****
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Should've tackled him, grabbed all the CDs and ran.

Cause nothing says '**** you' like assault and theft.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Yeah I mean, don't let us think it's free if it's not.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I get those all the time, although it's usually for the "Jesus books" hah.

Just say NAY!
Quote by Rhitard
I get those all the time, although it's usually for the "Jesus books" hah.

Just say NAY!

what's the difference between a "Jesus Book" and a Bible?

Jesus...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Thats horible!!!

You should start up a small faction... lead them into the streets and kill every last one of those douche nozzles who had anything to do with him...

Family/Friends/Dog/ect...
My signature has doubled...
yeah when my mate went to america he was in L.A and apparently theres all these rapper trying to sell their cds and ****....but they make you fell bad apperantly.... like they were sayin ''come on man, give me some support and ****''
so my mate buys one...even though hes not into rap, and then he has about 4-5 come up to him goin 'aww come on man! give me some support too! etc etc'' and they wouldnt **** off untill he just ran
Quote by John Spartan
Thats horible!!!

You should start up a small faction... lead them into the streets and kill every last one of those douche nozzles who had anything to do with him...

Family/Friends/Dog/ect...

YOU SIR ARE A BARBARIAN!

the dog is innocent!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
You should of just ran with the CD.

Replace all cds with hannah montanna and return it to the guy.

People come up to you all the time with headphones and say "help a bruddah out help a bruddah out" and they smell like piss.

I hate it.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Replace all cds with hannah montanna and return it to the guy.

People come up to you all the time with headphones and say "help a bruddah out help a bruddah out" and they smell like piss.

I hate it.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Yeah I was at a fair or something and these Buddhists gave us these books. And we were all like thanks man. And then we tried to leave. And then they wouldn't let us.

It's pretty frustrating.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.