Ok so I've had trouble with the 3 main "brands" of mp3 players (Zen, Ipod, Zune) and I just want a fourth party mp3 player that is reliable and works. It needs to hold a decent amount of songs (around 8 gigs is ideal, but more would be ok) and not extremely costly. If anyone could link me to anything that fits this criteria, I would be very grateful
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Dec 5, 2008,
Funny, I don't know any other beside those three you listed except many sansa but I haven't try any of their products. I still suggest the creative zen. Aren't the 16GB around $150 now?
Quote by Paroxysm
Funny, I don't know any other beside those three you listed except many sansa but I haven't try any of their products. I still suggest the creative zen. Aren't the 16GB around $150 now?

I had a Zen for a long time, but the hard drive on it broke, making it useless, where at the same time my PC had all my music deleted from it because of viruses from Limewire (I know, I know I was stupid), so pretty much my Zen made me lose all 10-ish gigs of my music and I haven't quite forgiven it yet
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
I had a Zen for a long time, but the hard drive on it broke, making it useless, where at the same time my PC had all my music deleted from it because of viruses from Limewire (I know, I know I was stupid), so pretty much my Zen made me lose all 10-ish gigs of my music and I haven't quite forgiven it yet

Get a flash-based zen. I have one and it rocks.
Quote by Paroxysm

sansa sucks asscrack. i bought one, and one day after the warranty expired (30 days) it broke.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
how can there be a third party if you have iPod, Zune, and Zen?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Salute to Jaco
Yeah, don't you mean fourth party?

Yeah, but you know what I meant anyways
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by gunther_sucks
Get a flash-based zen. I have one and it rocks.

Yup. The creative zen is flash based.

I dropped my creative zen vision m on concrete and it's working fine. I pity you
A Creative Zen, you WILL NOT have any problems and you'll be the happiest mp3 owner ever.
Creative Zen

Or alternatively Creatives new Zen X-Fi which i haven't used but am looking into maybe getting and am sure would be just as good.
X-Fi
I've never had problems with the flash based ipod nanos. I like them.