Ok, so Ive decided on a fender blues jr for xmas. I tryed it and loved it at a store but they only had it in black and texas red (yuck). On musicians friend i saw it comes in blonde, black, brown/oxbow and i think it might come in tweed too which is what i really want. I checked fenders website and it only showed it in black and the guy at the store wasnt sure about different colors. Can i get them to special order one? is it more money? If it really comes down to it i guess it doesnt matter but id like to have something other than black.

ps. They also had the lacquered tweed NOS blues jr (with the jenson speaker) its more money (i dont know how much more though) is it worth upgrading too?
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Last edited by MOOSE_CCR99 at Dec 5, 2008,
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=fender+blues+jr

fender site is wierd - there was the longest time where they didn't have the SuperChampXD

*runs over to fender.com*
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Dec 5, 2008,
haha thanks, so if I just ask the guy at the store there shouldnt be a problem getting it in a different color? And anyone with experience with the NOS blues jr vs the standard blues jr would be a awsome help too!
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
yeah....as I suspected there was no info on fender.com.

they are def out there. Keep asking or search up in top right as the NOS version may have different tubes. Otherwise, it is prolly all cosmetics.

- i just posted this ^ in the wrong thread

*pasted*
thanks
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600