post here about that SUPER-EPIC vacation that you went on, or some really neat place you're planning on going soon!

lots of people have been lots of places, where's the coolest place you've been?

for me, it would be Italy/Switzerland
Umm, possibly to Georgia (The State) to see my girlfriend. That's AWESOME enough for me.
Quote by PDXpadfoot
post here about that SUPER-EPIC vacation that you went on, or some really neat place you're planning on going soon!

lots of people have been lots of places, where's the coolest place you've been?

for me, it would be Italy/Switzerland

Puerto Rico, with my entire family. 20+ cousins. It was amazing. We had this meal plan where we could get whatever we wanted to eat and only pay a set price at the end. I loved it. Most fun time ever.
Hawaii, wasn't that great, too hot...

I know, I know... I just don't really like overly hot muggy weather.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I went to Montauk with some friends. It's in NY. We went to the beach and had a little party thing with a bonfire going on. Drinks, fire, how could it not be fun?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
i don't think i've ever been on one that would be considered super epic.

but i have one planned for the summer.

me and 2 of my friends are going on a 2 month road trip around the entire US. should be pretty damn epic.
Quote by hippieboy444
my basement is pretty epic. All my guitars, my amp...
Just chillen for a week...

Same. That was one crazy summer.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I went to Germany, Austria and Switzerland in high school. All very cool places.
Alaska. Spent a couple of days hanging out in Anchorage, then went to Katmai National Park on the Aleutian peninsula to spend a week with the brown bears. Amazing experience.

Grand Canyon, not just to it, IN it. Launched at the Powell damn and spent 7 days on the Colorado river camping in the canyon. Just being totally unplugged, from the TV, from the cell phone, from the Pit. No caffeine, no candy, nothing fancy. Just you and your buddies out in nature truly living. We hiked up side canyons and did some rock climbing. I jumped off of a waterfall. We hiked up Havasu (sp?) canyon and hung out with the native Americans. We saw the blue water of the Little Colorado River that looked straight out of the Caribbean. I want to go back so bad.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I toured Europe with a classical group over the summer. On our down time, the trip was really fun. Venice was a little underwhelming though. I was expecting much more canal and a lot less narrow streets.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
2 week all inclusive cruise to the baltic sea it was a good time to say the least, nice brazilian girls were vacationing on that cruise too