Look what santa brought me early!

Ooooh a vader 4x12. Classy!

But what's it look like with a hat?

mmm yess. Now that I've spent about 2 months of paychecks on my rig I can take a break and just listen to the juicey tone.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
I want mah kvlt uber br00tz klipz0rz, please.
Quote by imgooley
I want mah kvlt uber br00tz klipz0rz, please.

lool.

I don't have an interface to record with! I'll probably use the 6505 in studio in january but not with the vader cause I don't feel like hauling that bad boy around if I don't need it. Things heavier than all get out.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Quote by UrzasJ00rMom
lool.

I don't have an interface to record with! I'll probably use the 6505 in studio in january but not with the vader cause I don't feel like hauling that bad boy around if I don't need it. Things heavier than all get out.

13 ply birch?

How's it sound?
Quote by imgooley
13 ply birch?

How's it sound?

HA!

Sounds fantastic. Got enough bass response to kill a yak. I can't wait to plug my Drop A guitar into it lol.

The highs sound really defined too. Like; more distinct although not so trebly as to cause bleeding ears.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
^What kinds of br00tz are you playing on it? Slow and low or fast and furious?

I've never heard a 6505 or a 5150 do slow and low before, but it kills at the faster stuff. Nice tight response.
Lmao I switch it up man. I'm just getting good enough to shred cleanly so not so fast that I kill people yet.

The cab was $770 with shipping but I felt like it was worth it since I got the 6505 for $540.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
I'll take it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.