Poll: do u like high school more than being on ur own?
Poll Options
View poll results: do u like high school more than being on ur own?
yay
8 12%
nay
23 35%
im still in high school
34 52%
i havent gotten to high school yet
0 0%
Voters: 65.
do u like it better on ur own, or back in high school?
wat changed for u guys?
im a senior in high school, and i cant wait till i can get all that personal time to myself
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by metaldud536
Personal time is better when you have money. But I know you can't wait to get out highschool so you can fap more, eh?

dejavu
and no haha, i was looking at the upside down thread and i saw how much i could do if i had a ride places.. but since my parents are always working i dont have a ride anywhere
just dreamin

▼ but he is ▼
I loved high school when I first started, now I think it's terrible compared to university. Personal time and freedom is definitely a plus if you're man enough to manage it properly.
Quote by itsxsteves
dejavu
and no haha, i was looking at the upside down thread and i saw how much i could do if i had a ride places.. but since my parents are always working i dont have a ride anywhere
just dreamin

Don't you have friends with pimped out rides nigga? I don't have a car myself but most of my friends have a car but it's not like I hang out with them much. Life after highschool is what you make it to be. So far it could be better but I can't complain I made it what it is.
BTW, I didn't get to enjoy highschool. Sh*t experience.

Quote by snow blind
:O I saw the username and I thought you were going to say something like

or something like that

Quote by metaldud536
Personal time is better when you have money. But I know you can't wait to get out highschool so you can fap more, eh?

:O I saw the username and I thought you were going to say something like

Quote by metaldud536
Personal time is better when you have money. But I know you can't wait to get out highschool so you can spend more time training your Moltres, eh?

or something like that
the beauty of being on your own is that you can sleep in and close yourself off from the world and ditching back to your house with friends won't cause them to turn on you (or you to turn to yourself) and balme you for unbelieveable grades.

the thing I miss about high school is (compettition for grades) (a teacher with WAY TOO MUCH power who can derail your education by the singlwe mark of a pen)(having a reason to bitch about why I'm up so early.)(not having to be around your ****ing family and actually substituting them for strangers you won't feel bad about hitting)
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Last edited by nelliehart {inf at Dec 6, 2008,
Id love to go back to high school. so much less stress. but then again univerrsity isnt real stress.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
depends on what you do after highschool. if you choose to go to college then it also depends what your major is. if you take business or art then you'll have a blast since those are the easiest kinda degrees to get and you barely have to do anything to get them. so yea plenty of freedom
Quote by metaldud536
Don't you have friends with pimped out rides nigga? I don't have a car myself but most of my friends have a car but it's not like I hang out with them much. Life after highschool is what you make it to be. So far it could be better but I can't complain I made it what it is.
BTW, I didn't get to enjoy highschool. Sh*t experience.

haha, yeah i have a few friends with rides
i dont have a substantial amount of friends in my school tho, there arent many im particularly fond of haha
and i cant wait till i can make it wat i want

edit: wat happened?

▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Dec 6, 2008,
As long as you have money, being on your own is so much better. Freedom to do whatever you want. Go out any night and **** anywhere in the house you want to.
college is so much better than high school. i feel sorry for people who peaked in high school.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by itsxsteves
haha, yeah i have a few friends with rides
i dont have a substantial amount of friends in my school tho, there arent many im particularly fond of haha
and i cant wait till i can make it wat i want

First try to type properly though. When I see the word "wat" it makes me think the person using it is quacking like a Psyduck.
Quote by Zugunruhe
college is so much better than high school. i feel sorry for people who peaked in high school.

I feel for all of you young people that are just getting ready to start life in these times of economic turmoil.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm still on high school, but as much as high school sucks, I have mixed feelings on what comes after.

On the one hand... finally, some fucking freedom. On the other hand, adult responsiblities.
High school was the f**cking worst. I am much happier with my life now. I don't have to put up with the cesspool of hormonally challenged retards anymore.
college is the same dram and pointless bullcrap as highschool in the social aspect. but you get to do your work and live by yourself which is cool. not much better than highschool imo, just a little
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?