Okay, so I made a song inspired by Halloween a week after said holiday. Then, by chance, while working on a group project for school I ended up with a tape with some footage that PERFECTLY fit the song (it even matched the name I had already chosen!) It seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I took it, and I at least am happy with the result.

I've been playing guitar for about a year (well, 11 months when I made the song) and it's the first song I am happy enough with to release to the general public, so... don't expect anything good. The video isn't a clear story or anything that is strongly understandable, it's just supposed to evoke a mood that matches the music, so... here's hoping! Please let me know what you think, even if you think it's all terrible. Try not to be a dick though. Thanks and I look forward to hearing your feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMgSGnCt3j0&fmt=18

*Note - There are sounds and voices from the video footage which I mixed into the song a little bit. All of the song is guitar, so any sound that isn't guitar wasn't originally part of the song. I tried to have few story elements with snatches of intelligible voice throughout the video. Try to have it loud enough you can understand the guy at the very beginning.

...After listening to other people's stuff, I am ashamed of mine.
Last edited by thelonesoldier at Dec 6, 2008,
you should sample things like stomping and pencils on desks. it works, and if done properly sounds badass. cheaper than drums/drum software.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.