Skullcandies are great

dont hesitate

people who dont like them just use headphones And think Good headphones are really loud

just because most skullcandies are noise-isolating those people think theyre quiet
its hard to explain
You arent getting anything really great for under $50. Try finding a pair of Skullcandies, though.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
skullcandy has some great ones right at 50 bucks, go for them
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Sennheiser HD 212 Pro High-Impact Sealed Headphones

I personally don't like Skull Candies at all except for their looks. Their sound quality is decent at best in their lower-end models and you're mainly paying for their aesthetics.

The ones i mentioned are $60 though.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by Iceman 420
Woah, thanks for the post. Definitely thinking about these now.

No problem. I've had mine for about half a year now and they're working great. They can get loud easily and have a lot of bass response. I use them with my old Sony CD/MP3 player (yes, i still use that... it's got good sound and custom eq) and i usually have to turn down the bass boost down on the cd player. One thing that can get annoying is the chord though. It's about 6ft long so i usually have a little wire holding it rolled up. Also, they're great for practice if you have a headphones output on your amp/processor like me (POD X3 Live).

They do look a bit huge though... but it's worth for the sound at that price.

Funny story btw: my friend has some Skull Candy headphones that he was always showing off but i had never tried them. When i bought mine he tried them out while i was in the restroom. I came back and found him shocked at the quality of them and refused to let me try his in order to compare them hahaha... He litereally said, "No... you're damn new headphones make mine sound like sh*t."

EDIT: I just remembered since i use them at work: the chord comes in handy if you plug into your cpu and it's located under the desk.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 6, 2008,