my tooth hurts.
that's about it
and I gotta go into work at 3 pm (pacific) and I need something to take to ease the pain...
mainly OTC, because I can't get pain meds til I get my teeth cleaned in a few weeks
lol
There's this stuff called Oragel. They have it at Walgreens and grocery stores. it's a gel type stuff that comes in a vial and you swab it over the area it just pretty much numbs the area so it doesn't really hurt much anymore.
cloves maybe?
Edit - Wikipedia" Cloves are used in Ayurveda called Lavang in India, Chinese medicine and western herbalism and dentistry where the essential oil is used as an anodyne (painkiller) for dental emergencies.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Last edited by arizonagt at Dec 6, 2008,
Yes, otc means over the counter
and no to orajel
I usually use it, but I work at hollywood video, not the best place to be drooling all over myself
lol
Do you really need UG to tell you of an OTC pain killer?

Ibuprofen
Quote by Boss61607
well, some people say that a certain drug works best (ie. Alieve or tylanol)

Yeah, Ibuprofen. It's better for you than Aspirin, unless you're trying to prevent heart attacks.
Yeah, one is an anti-inflammatory (advil) and one isn't (tylenol). It depends on what your problem is.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
General rule of thumb:

Tylenol for Head/Teeth
Ibuprophen for Muscle/Body Aches
Naproxen for Joints/Back
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
General rule of thumb:

Tylenol for Head/Teeth
Ibuprophen for Muscle/Body Aches
Naproxen for Joints/Back

thnx, I'm hoping to get it pulled by the end of the year, but I need something to hold me over til then
and it probly doesn't help that I recently developed a gritting habbit...
Quote by Boss61607

and I gotta go into work at 3 pm (pacific)

Thanks for clearing that up, I found myself wondering what time zone you were in.

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Move to Canada, get some codeine...

but yeah, Tylenol in your case. Technically this belongs in the DT but we'll let it slide

Quote by Z_cup_boy
oxytocin you mean?

I think you mean Oxycontin, oxytocin is something else entirely.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Dec 6, 2008,