Ya know like pokemon, hello kitty, digimon, etc.

I just think they are adorable, but people give me weird looks when I tell them I still play pokemon, (now I don't really mention it at all haha).

So am I weird UG?
i was playing pokemon last week when i was home from college for thanksgiving. its just a good game.
I have no opinion on this matter.
You're asking if you're the only one who likes Pokemon?

Are you aware of your current location?

I bought Pokemon Ruby (yeah I'm old) when I was going to Australia so I could play it on the planes and such. I dare you to find a more time consuming Game Boy game.
****...i was gonna call you a faggot but then i remembered that you're a girl...way to ruin my goddamned night
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
****...i was gonna call you a faggot but then i remembered that you're a girl...way to ruin my goddamned night

Boy, that would have been a real mature thing to do.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Ya know like pokemon, hello kitty, digimon, etc.

I just think they are adorable, but people give me weird looks when I tell them I still play pokemon, (now I don't really mention it at all haha).

So am I weird UG?

You aren't alone, I really really wanna bang Hello Kitty.
Quote by KwikKopy
Boy, that would have been a real mature thing to do.

agreed
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

If I remember correctly, she is also a lesbian. So.. I think it's okay. Still stupid, though.

I love Joe Camel. Does that count? If his dick was a cigarette, he could always count on me for oral sex.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I remember correctly, she is also a lesbian. So.. I think it's okay. Still sexist, though.

I love Joe Camel. Does that count?

Fixed.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
faggot generally applies to gay men.

I am a dyke.

GET YOUR TERMS STRAIGHT

Yeah, but Queen is also used to describe men. So I think switching gender specific terms is okay when it comes to slang.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
geez about somone barely legal who i see...im talkin bout strat cat,,,, hahaha

anywho

my age is not important

but those games are just fun

and the ds versions are ok

cept starters are gay like strat said
"the end has no end"
Don't worry about it, I'm 17 and I've passed for 25 before and I just re-downloaded all the Pokémon games and their respective emulators the other week
I'm sorry but they're just ****ing awesome, and I like re-visiting the game that taught me everything I know in my early years
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Dec 6, 2008,