So right now, I have slow internet(Qwest, I'm not sure if anybody else has it or not), and I told my dad to get comcast. And he said he wanted to know how fast it is, and anyone who has it I was wondering if you could tell me how fast it is on a scale of 1 to 10. And what you think of it, how many Mbs it has too.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
It's decent. I get about 5 megabits in Maryland, I think.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm pretty sure there are multiple packages. My parents have it at their house, 5 mbps, so i dunno, 7.5 out of 10?
U guys a fking spoiled.. I get 500kbps with my wireless connection because that's all there is out here. No broadband or cable or dsl, none of the companies want to invest cash here.
Quote by Grimpenguin
U guys a fking spoiled.. I get 500kbps with my wireless connection because that's all there is out here. No broadband or cable or dsl, none of the companies want to invest cash here.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i ****ing love comcast. i can get 30000kbps+ with it here in the SF bay area.

It's fast.
Quote by Xiaoxi

i get about 48 mbps wireless, and about 500mbps hardwired, so I'd give it a 7 cuz they gave us a ****ty router that drops out all the time
Quote by Xiaoxi

Oh **** that was funny!!

Anyway it is pretty good. I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. It all depends how good your cable connection is too. If you run cable splitters around your house, then it can weaken your signal a little, not much though. I actually have my cable line split to 3 tv's and the internet and I have a good connection, so it's not too bad of a problem. Only setback... Comcast costs a butt load of money.
Quote by whiplash99
Oh **** that was funny!!

Anyway it is pretty good. I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. It all depends how good your cable connection is too. If you run cable splitters around your house, then it can weaken your signal a little, not much though. I actually have my cable line split to 3 tv's and the internet and I have a good connection, so it's not too bad of a problem. Only setback... Comcast costs a butt load of money.

My dads company pay for his interwebz
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
My interwebz are so fast that one time I went to type in a URL and it loaded 14 1/2 years before I even entered it in.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal