So yeh help me pick out a new guitar.. Im looking at eather a jackson,ibanez,or a Esp
my budget is around 700-800 give or take..The only requirment is that is has to have a tremolo.I play metal mostly but i play a few other things to like nervana and ect.
Anyway so you guys think you could help me out?
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
The ESP MH-400 would be ideal if you're going to upgrade to a tube amp soon.

Jackson - Check out the RR3 if you like unconventional body shapes. Awesome guitar.

Ibanez - RG prestige is the way to go - a RG1570 would fit the bill very well.

Get over to a store and try out those 3
Hmm Ill check those out...I cant try the ESP out tho because no stores around them carry them. My friend does have a ESP tho an its pretty sweet. Any other sugestions?
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Hmm not much a schecter kinda guy.Just dont really feel right to me.Anymore?
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Last edited by Sicon at Dec 6, 2008,
What sort of shape do you want? How many frets? Pickup configuration?

Maybe a Jackson RR, they're wicked cool
shape really doesnt matter. I would like 24 frets.Picks up doesnt really matter as long as there decent..The RRs are pretty sweet Im gonna play one tomorrow to see if i like it.Along with the Ibanez.
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
I reckon you should look at the Schecter suggested before, in addition to the Jackson RR and other Jackson shapes, possibly an Ibanez RG or S or maybe some kind of ESP (but these are typically really expensive unless you go the way of LTD, which is a fine choice but given other choices such as a Schecter, you'd be better off going with something else).
Wow that ESP is sexy..I wish Guitarcenter would get some esp..but they refuse to carry them...I like trying things befor I buy them.
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by kenan6346
I reckon you should look at the Schecter suggested before, in addition to the Jackson RR and other Jackson shapes, possibly an Ibanez RG or S or maybe some kind of ESP (but these are typically really expensive unless you go the way of LTD, which is a fine choice but given other choices such as a Schecter, you'd be better off going with something else).

I noted befor I didnt like the way schecters felt.
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by Sicon
So yeh help me pick out a new guitar.. Im looking at eather a jackson,ibanez,or a Esp
my budget is around 700-800 give or take..The only requirment is that is has to have a tremolo.I play metal mostly but i play a few other things to like nervana and ect.
Anyway so you guys think you could help me out?

Its Nirvana

EDIT: But to be honest i would go for an ESP, they have EMG actives and all. Excellent for metal.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
oh ****...i lost grammer points!
My gear