Well first thing is there s this girl..
I woold call her Perfect in everway possible.. and yes i have told her that once.
she has the looks, and the best personality u coold imagin.
I have mass feelings for her.. and she has the same for me.
Only problem is she has a boyfriend and of course likes him just as much.

she has told me that she has been confused about us both and doesnt kno what to do.. etc.

But my problem is getting over her.. she's my Bestfriend atm, i see her pretty much everyday or at least every second day. I get extremely jealous when her and her Boyfriend are together.

the thing im having a problem with is.. the ways i coold get over her.
Theres not see her as much and not be as close as we are.. meaning being her bestfriend coold no longer be..

Or just leave it, keep liking her.. and suffer having to deal with her and her bf.

To let you kno im happy for them

WHAT SHOOLD I DO??????????
Quote by donkey the wise
biggest pwnage in this thread yet. congrats good sir!

Quote by potcorn56
ooooo your so kinky!!!!!!!!!!!

Relationship Thread. Kgo

EDIT: damn you ^
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Ask in the relationship thread. Beyond the fact that it's where these questions are supposed to be asked, you'll get much better answers in there since the people in the relationship thread are there specifically to answer relationship questions.
my bad soz...
Quote by donkey the wise

Quote by potcorn56

first, learn your grammar/spelling. then take it to the relationship thread.
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Rape.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
why would you wanna be with a girl thats screwing around when she has a boyfriend. shes just gunna do the same thing to you if your her boyfriend. learn ****.
Quote by Brokntragedy
why would you wanna be with a girl thats screwing around when she has a boyfriend. shes just gunna do the same thing to you if your her boyfriend. learn ****.

dude, i liked her b4 they went out. i got a gf in the mean time the broke up with her.. started hanging round this girl more and rebuilt the feelings back for her.
And she aint screwing around lol. all we do is chill together and nothing more lol. she aint like that anyways, plus i wooldnt be an asshole like that to her bf.. or anyone in that matter.
Quote by donkey the wise

Quote by potcorn56

For the love of everything that is holy, it is "SHOULD", "COULD", and "WOULD". Did you skip grade school or something?