Hey guys, I'm from Australia and there aren't that many good internet sites for music gear, and we have to pay a lot more than American's do. Can anyone reccommend me an Australian music sales site or one that ships internationally? Thanks.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Unfortunately I think us auzzie's are doomed to be screwed by "The Man" for eternity. I wish musician's friend would stop be lazy douchebags and ship over here.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
Unfortunately I think us auzzie's are doomed to be screwed by "The Man" for eternity. I wish musician's friend would stop be lazy douchebags and ship over here.
It's probably more to do with cost than laziness.
TS i feel your pain. hav to pay almost double for everything, n i can't even by the Airbourne t-shirt i want cos no shops in aus sell it.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Is there any Australian websites that have a good range.

I'm just sick of looking at American sites knowing thats not how much I'll pay for it, and that I won't be able to get it. I just want somewhere to use as a resource for approximate prices and availablity.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by abdulalhazred

This site is a reasonable guide for price. Billy Hyde Music is probably about as good as you can do Australia wise. I got my Epi LP Custom for $800 when its RRP $1500 last june.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by shadow__666

That looks pretty solid. A full windsor stack for $1000...not quite what I'm looking for but still a good deal. Like it's $1300 for a new AVT stack...pretty good.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
www.allansmusic.com.au is a decnt store they sell guitars pretty cheap and amps are okay prices but yeah everything else such as accesories are pretty expensive
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Allans is a good store, Although if you need to go there parking is a god dam nightmare.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3