2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
I'm getting a Peavey Vypyr 30. If I can't find it for less than 400 I gotta pay for some of it though
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Me and my two brothers are getting an xbox 360, with Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and Guitar Hero World Tour (with two controllers). That is all.

My B'day is two days after Christmas, and I'm getting a Boss 7-band EQ pedal, amongst other things I can't think of.
Quote by kenan6346
Me and my two brothers are getting an xbox 360, with Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and Guitar Hero World Tour (with two controllers). That is all.

My B'day is two days after Christmas, and I'm getting a Boss 7-band EQ pedal, amongst other things I can't think of.

getting Xbox live?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
getting Xbox live?

I can't be arsed paying for it, but my brother said he would because he would probably use it a whole lot more than I would. I'm not as much of an avid gamer as he is, I play video games every other occasion, but he would stay glued to them for days on end.
^if you do

mah gamertag is SquierLolz
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
^if you do

mah gamertag is SquierLolz

k koo, I'll add you if we get xbox Live
either a case for all my FX pedals, a set of Irongear Alchemist 90 P-90 pickups or an ibanez TS-9 is what i hope for. Although i'll probably just get a little bit paid towards my japanese fender jazzmaster to be fair i was bought a fender champ 600 for my birthday last month so i'll be lucky to get a pick for christmas
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Dec 6, 2008,
Seymour Duncan livewires, ISP decimator, crybaby from hell, and the new call of duty
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
GT is in the sig. Add me if ya get it.

EDIT: OH, and i'm getting either a DigiTech RP350 or a Jackson DKMG, and CoD: World At War, some bands tees, ya know..
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Probably a Duncan Custom and '59, tonepros bridge (satin chrome), tusq nut, USB/MIDI cable (gonna need to update my vypyr). For Hanukkah, I'm probably gonna get a couple guitar related things and a Peavey Sanpera 1.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
considering my birthday is 3 days after christmas and it's my 18th and parents decided to buy me something nice im getting a nw PC, a shure SM58, some sort of audio interface and a few other bits
Quote by Birchall17
I'm getting a PSP, I'm getting a dean MKH just before christmas as well

I would wait until NAMM since it's in January and they are releasing the 7 string model then.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
I am getting a black Fender Highway One HSS Stratocaster
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I already got most of my Christmas stuff but I am picking up another Halo guitar this one a BH seires neck thru with EMGs and Floyd on Monday.

John
It's between an orange rocker 30, vintage modern 2x12 combo, late 70's JMP 2x12 combo or a jcm2000 (combo or a stack..depending what fits in the car )
I'm getting a Peavey Classic 30 and maybe a Budda BudWah Wah pedal. Probably get a Guitar Center gift card and use that to buy some nice cables. Maybe a Korg Pitchblack if I have extra money.

Quote by nexteyenate
I am getting a black Fender Highway One HSS Stratocaster

Got that last year for Christmas too, great guitar.
My dads modding my Eleca Les Paul. He didn't tell me what hes going to do to it. But I know itll be sweet.Hes customized and modded alot of his guitars and they ALL look fantastic and sound even better.
Oh and the Les Paul is a present too I just got to pick it out since no to hands are alike and he couldnt decide if the neck would be ok.
Someone recommend me a guitar for Christmas! My price range is $300-800, and I mostly play Black Sabbath.

I'm a noob when it comes to picking out guitars, so I need help. I've been looking at Epiphone Les Paul's.
Quote by kenan6346

if u get xbl...add me...
I InEbriAted I

lmk ur from here if u do decide to add...

and I got a Schecter C-1 Plus from my parents (my last Christmas as a "kid" so it better count. lol) and my uncle is getting me a Peavey VK 212 soon.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
not a clue what i getting for christmas this year, doubt it'll be anything guitary, my family don't know anything about guitar gizmos and gadgets :P
Quote by xHellbound
Someone recommend me a guitar for Christmas! My price range is $300-800, and I mostly play Black Sabbath.

I'm a noob when it comes to picking out guitars, so I need help. I've been looking at Epiphone Les Paul's.

Check out the ESP LTD EC-Series. They have the shape of a LP and are proably more suited to your playing style.
I'm trying to convince my mother to just give me a month's rent payment, haha. And from my other living relatives, I want a new SKB Pedalboard to replace my old one.
I've been thinking of a G-400 and a Peavey Vypyr 30W.

I'm just so freaking undecided. The Schecter Gryphon is starting to look pretty nice, but my guitar shop doesen't carry Schecters, so I'd have to buy it from simply specs, looks and what I've heard on YouTube.
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by xHellbound

What about an Epiphone G-400? Or even the Iommi SG... I've tried it, and I was pleased. Neck's a little thick, but the fact it has 24 frets and a nice set of decent pickups... I would've gotten it if I hadn't picked up my Strat.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
What about an Epiphone G-400? Or even the Iommi SG... I've tried it, and I was pleased. Neck's a little thick, but the fact it has 24 frets and a nice set of decent pickups... I would've gotten it if I hadn't picked up my Strat.

I played a Gibson SG, and I didn't like the setup. The straps are in a weird spot, so it's uncomfortable, and the jack is on the front, instead of below. Nice looking guitar, great sounding too, but it was a mess.

So, I was looking at other guitar models. I plan to try everything in my price range that is recommended to me when I go to Guitar Center.
Some sort of wah-wah pedal, perhaps the Crybaby 535q, or the 95q, I'm looking for versatility.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Bugera 333 xl
Hopefully a rack tuner and money toward a wireless system.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Page 1 of 2