Page 1 of 2
Well it looks like it's gonna be a pretty damn good film.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I think it's Chile.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Its bloody hot atm.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
1 step ahead of you.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
that it's better than where you live, regardless of where you live, even if you live in australia
That everyone there is just like the crocodile hunter, wearing beige and wrestling alligators

right?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Gmp
that it's better than where you live, regardless of where you live, even if you live in australia

I live in Kevin Rudd's frilly knickers.
Quote by Putrefaction
That everyone there is just like the crocodile hunter, wearing beige and wrestling alligators

right?

No.

Those are your fantasies.
Quote by vegetoe01
Josef Fritzl is an Australian hero.

It's near Germany and in the Atlantic ocean, im a God of Geography.
They drink copius amounts of Foster's and have corks dangling from their hats.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
It's really humid?

And was originally founded by convicts and their masters who felt it necessary to slay all of the indigenous folk, only to deny their existence when asked about them. They would then head on a mission to "breed out" indigenous blood and thus exterminate a whole race.

Luckily they failed to do so.

FFW to 2008, when the aptly named "white folk" have finally realized that it's not really cool to degrade and attempt to exterminate a race. They've apologized sincerely (read: not sincerely) and all is now well.

*sigh* it's good to be from such a well balanced and tolerant nation.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
It's really humid?

And was originally founded by convicts and their masters who felt it necessary to slay all of the indigenous folk, only to deny their existence when asked about them. They would then head on a mission to "breed out" indigenous blood and thus exterminate a whole race.

Luckily they failed to do so.

FFW to 2008, when the aptly named "white folk" have finally realized that it's not really cool to degrade and attempt to exterminate a race. They've apologized sincerely (read: not sincerely) and all is now well.

*sigh* it's good to be from such a well balanced and tolerant nation.

If only YOU were my history teacher...
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Yahtzee lives there. It's sucks. (Australia, not Yahtzee)
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
I know that Bogan gladiatorial fights should take place on friday nights when it isnt footy season. I reckon watching Bazza and Trev fight it out with broken VB bottles and cigarette lighters would be fantastic

Sanity is not statistical
LOLhangin'outtaya!
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Quote by BeatlesLand
They produced one of the biggest pop bands of all time

Oh god
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Oh trust me... It is.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Quote by BeatlesLand
They produced one of the biggest pop bands of all time

With hits such as "bludging queen" and "thank you for the dollar".
And "Money Money Money.......... Ya c*nt..."
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Quote by Instant Mash
They drink copius amounts of Foster's and have corks dangling from their hats.

Haha, majority of us don't even like Foster's, it's like our export beer. Whenever you go over seas and you're Aussie everyone assumes you love it.
"All I can do is be me, whoever that is." - Bob Dylan
Quote by -J.
Haha, majority of us don't even like Foster's, it's like our export beer. Whenever you go over seas and you're Aussie everyone assumes you love it.

Thats exactly the fact I was poking fun at!
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Lolz.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
Quote by -J.

Fourth Bruce: I just want to remind you of the faculty rules: Rule One!

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Two, no member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching. Rule Three?

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking. Rule Five,

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six. Rule Seven,

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.
Quote by Samurai Chicken
Australia provides the little kids in Cambodia with kangaroo leather to make these mother****ers

Predators all the ****ing way!
Quote by Jackolas
Can someone explain the concept of "Bogan"? Is it like a slag?

chavs that aren't as violent also compariable to white trash of the U.S
Page 1 of 2