Anyone got one of these ? what do you think? the guy at the shop said they were better than gibson sg faded`s he told me to go try all the versions gibson, epiphone,(other shops of course) and then come back to try the burny one he reacons i`ll buy the burny
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
I love my Burny LP. Its awesome!!! The beauitful ebony fingerboard is a great quality at this price and MIJ too!

Check out my friend Ippon who plays a couple of Burny SGs. PM him if you like.

I would say go for it! How much is it? I would buy another in a shot.

www.fernandes.co.jp this is the website for Burny guitars. Also there are a few on ebay.
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
Last edited by BTKA at Dec 6, 2008,
It`s £399.99 from kingfisher music in fleet and as i`m a cash buyer its local and not just for buying there`s the servicing as well , they offer 50% off any non warranty work within the first year and 25% there after
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
Quote by BTKA
I love my Burny LP. Its awesome!!! The beauitful ebony fingerboard is a great quality at this price and MIJ too!

Check out my friend Ippon who plays a couple of Burny SGs. PM him if you like.

I would say go for it! How much is it? I would buy another in a shot.

www.fernandes.co.jp this is the website for Burny guitars. Also there are a few on ebay.

I have this MIJ Burny FSG-65, a 27-year old copy and still in mint condition - click for a review I wrote a while back.

As BTKA posted, The MIJ Burny LPs are pretty awesome, as in, very well-made, and can easily nail the iconic Gibson LP sounds.

ruffdog64, make sure you're getting the MIJ ones, even though the MIK versions are pretty solid. At the price you quoted, I'm thinking it's a MIK model. Unless you know what to look for, differentiating the two versions can be tricky, specially the earlier models.

Good Luck!

Quote by Ippon
ruffdog64, make sure you're getting the MIJ ones, even though the MIK versions are pretty solid. At the price you quoted, I'm thinking it's a MIK model. Unless you know what to look for, differentiating the two versions can be tricky, specially the earlier models.

+1, that's the main thing.

I haven't tried any burnies, but i'm assuming it's a similar thing to tokais etc..
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?