I really need some help. I have a Fender Squier SE-100 Strat from one of those bull**** stop dreaming start playing sets. I have epic fret buzz around fret 1-8. I make my action higher but I still get buzz and the higher frets are extremely hard to play. I adjust the truss rod and nothing happens, I don't even think the nut turns but out of about 50 hex wrenches I couldn't find one that worked.

Fret 1-3:

Fret 15-21:

Help!
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
First off, I wouldn't put a lot of hope into a complete package that retails for less than $200 USD. You're just not getting a quality guitar, amplifier, cable or anything they may've put in the box. You have to expect and anticipate that there'll be problems. Personally, I won't own any guitar that didn't cost at least $500.

You should've received a set of setup instructions with your package. If not, then you need to go out to Fender's site and see if they have the info for setting up the truss rod and action. One thing to remember is that truss rod adjustments are NOT immediate. It can take a couple of days for a change you made to take effect. Also, if you overtorque the rod, it will strip or break. Once that happens, it's time for a new SE-100 Strat. Generally, the instructions will have you measure string-to-fret clearance in a couple of places, so you can set your action. You generally have to eyeball the neck to determine if it is bowed in one direction or the other. If it is and it requires correction, make a small adjustment and then check it again in a couple of days. Slow and steady is the advice for adjusting your truss rod.

Lastly, if you're really serious about playing, consider purchasing a serious instrument. Plan on spending at least $500 USD. It doesn't guarantee that you'll get a quality instrument, but most manufacturers make some decent guitars at that price level. Look at PRS, Epiphone, Fender and others.
in pic one i can see the problem. ur nut is Fu&%ed. the 6th string is sitting far below the nut plane. either wedge some stuff under thtere to raise the string a little or get a new nut, or better yet, hang that guitar up and get a half decent guitar.
Quote by KG6_Steven

Lastly, if you're really serious about playing, consider purchasing a serious instrument. Plan on spending at least $500 USD. It doesn't guarantee that you'll get a quality instrument, but most manufacturers make some decent guitars at that price level. Look at PRS, Epiphone, Fender and others.

I'm getting a Peavey Vypyr 30 For Christmas and I am currently saving up for an Ibanez or Epiphone G-400.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.