Ok guys so I have a Fender Cyber Champ amp that I really like and just upgraded to that over the summer. I have a standard fender strat the one for $400 and even though I really like it and can get good sounds out of it I want a humbucking guitar. Sooo I play mainly classic rock, blues, rock, and a little bit of metal and I was wondering what guitar in the $500-$750 price range would best suit my style... some of the ones im lookin at are the esp ltd 400vf with seymour duncan 59 and jb, the schecter c-1 classic, the prs se series, and some ibanezs. But feel free to either comment on which of those options would be the best or post a different guitar. Thanks
The PRS SE series is good. I have an older Santana SE, which is a nice guitar for the $500 I paid for it. You may also want to look at an MIM Fender Strat.
imo i agree with the esp, it seems like it fits your style of music
JOIN MY IRON MAIDEN FAN CLUB!!!! CLICK HERE!!!!!

My Gear:
Dean Baby ML Cowboy From Hell Finish
Dean M10 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Quote by KG6_Steven
The PRS SE series is good. I have an older Santana SE, which is a nice guitar for the $500 I paid for it. You may also want to look at an MIM Fender Strat.

he already has a mim srat
to TS out if thoose id take the prs for what you wanted, the C-1 classic could also work and same with the viper
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
he already has a mim srat
to TS out if thoose id take the prs for what you wanted, the C-1 classic could also work and same with the viper

DOH!!!! Totally missed that one. Well, in that case, ESP also makes a nice guitar. And I'd still recommend PRS.