can you guys tell me how to make fluid key changes when im strummnig chords like if i wanted to change outa Cmajor while strumming on an acoustic what chords would i use to change to another key?
Generally, a good thing to do is to play the V7 of the key you're aiming for then play the I of that key and carry on in that key.

For example, C F Am (in C major) for x times then D7 then G C Em D (in G major).

Edit: ^That article is much better.
Last edited by 12345abcd3 at Dec 6, 2008,