I'm gonna be getting a gibson les paul studio for christmas and wonder: Is there a way to remove the pickguard without it looking weird as **** w/ the holes in the wood?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Just put the screws back in the wood, doesn't look bad thats what I do.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
or just take the screw out and leave em out cause on my friends he did that and you can only see the holes if you are really looking for em. the holes are smaller than you would think
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
The holes are as good as invisible when you're playing on stage. If you don't perform, then I wonder why you would take off the pickguard. It's there for a reason you know.
------------------
pickguards look good...but dont they make them without the pickguard anyways?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by nemjeff13
pickguards look good...but dont they make them without the pickguard anyways?

not the model im getting. im getting the studio in worn cherry.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!