This is a thread to recognize the best band to come out of Miami's High Schools. leave a comment if you appreciate them
I don't take anyone serious with the word Axl in there screen name.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
Last edited by Mannequin at Dec 6, 2008,
below average generic retro thrash bull**** that's popular because the musicians are kids.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I've taken the liberty of getting my comment from the other Black Tide thread:
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Black Tide suck cock. Completely uncreative suger-coated "thrash". I don't care if they're young, loads of early bands were started when the members were still teens and they made way better music than Black Tide. Kid bands are just the "in" thing now, that's why anyone gives a fuck about Black Tide.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Have a selection of what the metal regulars have to say about this little band.

Quote by dead-fish
They are fail incarnate.

Quote by destroy_techno
Overrated

Someone liking them is enough to make them overrated

Quote by 666_Pounder

Age does not justify crappy music.

Quote by Magero
lolz any1 who lieks maidn is a emo fggt cuz itz not all br00tl n stuf

Quote by Guitarmike123
Their music is bland and boring. People won't remember them in two years, that I can almost guarantee. They won't be so popular when they can't use their age as gimmick. They're the Hanson of metal.

Quote by Riffmast

Most 15 year olds i know have better songwriting skills then this as well.Redundant ,throw back 80's hard rock does not belong in a metal forum any waysl. I can't believe i paused
Winter to give this band a listen, ughhh.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I think they're great.

Quote by webbtje
But then again you think Hayley Williams is great.

Quote by Stranglehold
More of an ear cancer than music, really.

Quote by Dyer's Eve

I like to think of these guys as Suck Metal.

Hoping I get some kind of meaningful point across.
Last edited by webbtje at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by webbtje

Where am I?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
If they're that bad, I probably shouldn't even ask about Crooked X...
(I'm not fan btw, just heard about them)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by severed-metal

I lol'd at this.

The timing was impeccable.

Personally, I'm not a fan...like so much...that...I'm an anti-fan...
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by webbtje

I say, old chap, jolly good work with your post!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Where am I?

You weren't horrible enough. Don't worry, just means you're less of an arsehole than the rest of us
Black Tides pretty good. I remember 1 time I met Black Tide. He was nice. I said to him, "Black Tide, you pretty good at guitar." He is very good for his age!
Quote by metal Lover
Black Tides pretty good. I remember 1 time I met Black Tide. He was nice. I said to him, "Black Tide, you pretty good at guitar." He is very good for his age!

I know ther so talnted caus tehy can make trhash as good asm etallica but theyr yougn so its cool.

EDIT: Where's my hate rant, Webbtje?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Dec 6, 2008,
Black tide, in my eyes, aren't that special. I've only heard a couple songs of theirs, and the song structure is very repetitive, boring, and predictable. Then again, they're young for being musicians, and they have plenty of time to improve. And their "Hit the lights" cover just sounded like a neutered version of the original.
Quote by Doomality
Black tide, in my eyes, aren't that special. I've only heard a couple songs of theirs, and the song structure is very repetitive, boring, and predictable. Then again, they're young for being musicians, and they have plenty of time to improve. And their "Hit the lights" cover just sounded like a neutered version of the original.

As a fellow 15 year old, I have enough ego to say that I could outplay them given the situation in a studio with max editing and compression.
Quote by metal Lover
As a fellow 15 year old, I have enough ego to say that I could outplay them given the situation in a studio with max editing and compression.

Actually, scratch what I just said.

I just finished listening to warriors of time. THEY SUCK TRICERATOPS TESTICLES.

But I don't think I could outplay them, I've only been playing since January.
What kind of name is Warriors of Time? It sounds like they went, "We need to make a song title that sounds fucking METall. Warriors of Death? No, the record label won't like that. Warriors of Time? YEAH!"

""
I can honestly say I could outplay them in my room with nothing but my equipment and a 4 track cassette recorder.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I can honestly say I could outplay them in my room with nothing but my equipment and a 4 track cassette recorder.

Do you have any demos? I'm planning on getting a 4 track myself soon and I would love to hear what people can do with them.
Not at the moment, all though I am in the process of writing/recording one. You'd be surprised at how much you can do with a simple 4 track, tons of bands recorded demos and even sometimes debuts with just a shitty mic and a 4 track.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I know ther so talnted caus tehy can make trhash as good asm etallica but theyr yougn so its cool.

EDIT: Where's my hate rant, Webbtje?

You mean the one you quoted yourself
Quote by TheBodomBullet
I lol'd at this.

The timing was impeccable.

Personally, I'm not a fan...like so much...that...I'm an anti-fan...

How do you get timing on a forum?
Webb, you evil genius.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Black Tide are the Jonas Brothers of metal.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?

I sure hope so.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Black Tide are gay and stuff.

i can has spot?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.