In ottawa at least, next wednesday their planning to unless something is worked out

Anyways, you dont have to live in ottawa to discuss this, do you think bus drivers are underpaid or overpaid where you live

Personally i think their overpaid

Antways thats just me

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Not sure exactly how much they earn here, but I remember reading a job ad on the back of a bus and thinking it was pretty decent wage for the job.
I don't think they get paid alot here, it's a job no one really wants so they started advertising in Poland to get cheap labour, shocking really that they want to exploit people like that and then people complain a job they didn't want has been stolen.
Stagecoach drivers in Devon can earn up to £30,000 a year. The minimum is about £17,000, so it could be worse.
NOPE.
Quote by Snuffles
In ottawa at least, next wednesday their planning to unless something is worked out

Anyways, you dont have to live in ottawa to discuss this, do you think bus drivers are underpaid or overpaid where you live

Personally i think their overpaid

Antways thats just me

EXACT same thing happening in here Japan.

Not on strike, but their attitudes are getting worse and worse everyday, as well as their driving.
They used to be polite and serving to the customers 10 years ago.

Not now, they would complain and moan when we ask them if the bus stops at a location.