please check out this guitar
and give me your opinion on it. I know its a squire, but ive had some good expeirience with them before. thanks !
-Jake Blackwood
If you're looking for something in the $300 price range, I'd go with an Epiphone because of the better quality than he Squier. But that's just my opinion
ive played epiphones, and i have 1, but im lookin for something new
-Jake Blackwood
well what do u play through what amp
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I did loads of research, almost went with an Epiphone G-400, but eventually got an Ibanez ART100. I'm glad I did, it's a great guitar for $300, I'd reccommend it.

Review: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ibanez/art100/index.html

Main Page: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artist-ART100-Electric-Guitar?sku=512354

I got the silver finish, it looks great and has stood up to lots of abuse. Overall an excellent guitar, it sounds decent for anything from lilting acoustic Led Zeppelin tunes to System of a Down.
Quote by Alexionz
If you're looking for something in the $300 price range, I'd go with an Epiphone because of the better quality than he Squier. But that's just my opinion

imo the squier VM series is better than anything epiphone has to offer in the same price range, in terms of quality.

you might've liked one you played before, but even though you might be buying what you think is going to be the same, no guitar is the same, so try before you buy, especially with squier - one SSH tele could be the ideal guitar for you, whereas the next in production, though equally good in terms of quality and playability, could just be completely wrong for you for any reason, you're basically gambling when you're buying on the internet.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
go ltd imo
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
i play through a vox da5, untill i get my marshall, and im looking for more fender and less of a gibson sound
-Jake Blackwood
i had a few strats, but the teles always impress me more, in sound and quality
-Jake Blackwood
A friend of mine has one, and he really likes it.
You also may want to look used; I got a MIM Fender Strat for $125 in perfect condition.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.