PLEASE
Can someone just give a list of anything remotely metal related for Ontario Canada.
I have not been to a concert in over a year.
My searches have come up pretty weak...
if a simple list of shows/concerts/events in the area could be posted, that would be excellent.
I don't care how far away the date is scheduled for, we need something!
well there isnt much in the winter. summer months are good tho. gigantour will swing through in april/may at some point. i know kreator,exodus,warbringer,overkill is a tour that will be in toronto at some point this summer. there is also a few others. toronto is a good spot for metal bands. last summer they had at the gates and carcass. and sounds of the underground etc.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by Contraband
Use this site.

http://www.inertia-entertainment.com/main.html

All your Toronto metal shows right there. If you scroll down the list in the middle, you'll see some later down the road that might be a lot better than the posters indicate (such as now).

+1

If you're anywhere near toronto, there's always lots of shows. In Flames and Gojira were just here a couple weeks ago.
Last edited by Stingray5 at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by Snyper
you fail at searching
for shows not hosted by inertia: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207344720

Quote by Contraband
Use this site.

http://www.inertia-entertainment.com/main.html

All your Toronto metal shows right there. If you scroll down the list in the middle, you'll see some later down the road that might be a lot better than the posters indicate (such as now).

So is every metal show in Toronto going to be listed on one of these two sites?
A7x are coming on the 17th with Shadows Fall (not that you trve metuhl kvlt gr1m folk would care), Cradle Of Filth are coming with Satyricon and Septic Flesh in January, Black Dahlia Murder, Protest the hero, both in December, and plenty more
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I'm actually too kvlt for any of those shows Poopsmith.
Although, Shadows Fall put on a great show when I saw them last year.
wow too kvlt for Satyricon?

Destruction, Kreator, Exodus and Belphegor are coming too, but that's in April. Kreator are coming with Immortal too at some point.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Well they're coming with Cradle of Filth... I really dislike the new stuff anyway though.
Haha 3 thrash bands and Belphegor? Thats almost as weird as Eluveitie and Dying Fetus. Sounds awesome though, and I'd love to see Immortal.
I'm absolutely GUTTED that I missed Eluveitie when they came through, and almost equally as gutted that I missed AA, Ensiferum and Belphegor...
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
A7x are coming on the 17th with Shadows Fall (not that you trve metuhl kvlt gr1m folk would care), Cradle Of Filth are coming with Satyricon and Septic Flesh in January, Black Dahlia Murder, Protest the hero, both in December, and plenty more

wat
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Innertia isnt THE only promoter for metal shows.. there is also No Official Capacity... but lets face it.. Innertia is the best one. Rotting Christ is also coming in January. Piledriver (old 80's thrash band Piledriver) is playing a show on the 19th i think. Someone already mentioned the big Kreator, Exodus, Belphegor, Warbringer and Epicurean tour. Destruction was also mentioned. Gwar is playing with Kingdom of Sorrow and Toxic Holocaust soon but thats sold out already. Soilent Green is playing the day after.

oh and poopsmith666... Kreator and Immortal? What hell? Whats your source?

Also Enslaved and Keep of Kallessin were supposed to come but that was canceled.

OH also Soilwork is coming with Darkane in february (23rd i think?) and Tyr is coming in March.

Also lets not forget, Black Label Society in April and Motley Crue in March.

Also talk to Noel of Inertia, he'll tell you unless its something top secret. Also Carcass with Suffocation, 1349 and Aborted was one of the best shows ever.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
wat

I know right, what the fuck are they doing there.

and ultimate gio, I heard this by word of mouth, may not be true.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

I know, same
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Immortal AND kreator man.

we need a group for ontario metalheads man. so we stay up to date on stuff. Anyone up for it?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/eloom/

Join and invite more ontarian metalhead you can find on here. If this group doesnt gain members... Ill delete it.

Post small shows, big shows, no matter what branch of metal it is
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
this is decent... I think with metal is good to keep it open to the big bands and locals.
we need everything we can get

BIG THANKS .... great idea with the group for ontario metalheads
Quote by poopsmith666
wow too kvlt for Satyricon?

Destruction, Kreator, Exodus and Belphegor are coming too, but that's in April. Kreator are coming with Immortal too at some point.

what!>?>!>?

holy shi-
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Joined group. Thanks for the Meshuggah/Cynic update, best news in a while.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

good call on making that group
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG