This movie has got to be one of the worst/ best movies ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxd08Sp_FdI

how can you argue with a scene like that.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
The whole movie is just great.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
haha

What in the hell did I just watch? That was awesome and extremely cheesy on so many levels.
Reminds me of Silent Night, Deadly Night 2. Possibly the greatest movie ever made.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
What the ****..?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
*ahem ahem*

BRUUUTAAAAL !!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

"you gotta a lot of guts oscar!"
Quote by iantheman
Quote by americnidiot
haha

What in the hell did I just watch? That was awesome and extremely cheesy on so many levels.

this.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by pHaKe
Reminds me of Silent Night, Deadly Night 2. Possibly the greatest movie ever made.

GARBAGE DAY?
I love Riki-Oh, what a great movie.
Quote by Insanity^2

at the part where he tosses that guy in the meat grinder
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Quote by The ZenOfShred
I really want to watch this movie for some weird ass reason.

you can find the whole thing on video google
Quote by iantheman
Riki-oh is a masterpiece!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.