So we once talked about them, and I thought it could be worth to do it again, since I watched a video from punk and disorderly festival by them and listened to them on myspace........they reminded me of The Who and The Kinks and The Adicts, so discuss
The Boys are really good although I do think that Fast Cars do that sound better though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyfsv9iNjxY
mmm
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
The yobs rule-Vey funny band!!!! They made the greatest punk xmas albums of the 70s and 80s, The boys have a pretty good sound over all.
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
I like the boys a lot...don't have many songs by them though...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
My powerpop-obsessed friends absolutely love them and saw them at wild weekend powerpop fest.

I've been meaning to check them out.
Quote by lavazza
bands being labeled as powerpop always sucked in my opinion, but the boys mostly don´t..........so a wide genre

that's b/c the term "powerpop", is wrongly used for bands such as paramore/fallout boy/all time low/etc.