i've been playing guitar for a couple of years now and i think i'm getting pretty good,
i'm a huge fan of van halen's tapping solo's and brian may all-around, i've been trying to combine the two to make some kind of space age god of rock stuff. i'l also need some kind of volume boost as in my band i do a few solo's but the rest of the time i play 2nd guitar so i'm not heard so much.

can anyone suggest a 'space age' effect or a multi effects pedal that i could involve a couple of functions from to get a new sound. my budgets sorta £100.
Quote by Kevin Saale
"Speak at length about that which you do know, speak little about that which you don't"
... thats why i don't seem to say much

Quote by 5150rando
keep up the good work guys! eddie blows everyone away with his skills and he had a hot wife!
...all you could ever want
80s?

Flanger
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Not trying to be a pain, but why do people buy cheap crap? These are the same people who later post that pedal X or guitar Y sounds like crap and they can't figure out why.

Look, I know you're probably strapped for cash - and who isn't? But you have to realize that cheap $ = cheap sound and cheap performance. Anything worth doing is worth doing right and that should include your equipment - especially if you gig!!! For what I pay for 1 guitar, I could easily buy 7 or 8 cheaper ones. But why? Why should I buy 10 Yugos, when I can have one Ferrari?

Bottom line - Every piece in your audio chain should be the best you can afford. And that doesn't mean you have to spend $300 for an 18' cable, or $10,000 for a guitar.
good point steven but realy, i have only been going 3 years and the gigs i'm currently doing cost from nothing to £1, i'm not at the stage where i need 120 watts or a gibson double necked sg, sure i want them but if i payed too much i'd not know how to use them, i'm still in the learning process, i could stop playing at any time (though i highly dought it) and i'm not ready to start throwing money away.

when you say a flanger or a zoom multi-pedal, i'm not 100% sure what you mean, i'l nedd more detail of what they do and hwo easy they are to use.
Quote by Kevin Saale
"Speak at length about that which you do know, speak little about that which you don't"

Quote by 5150rando
keep up the good work guys! eddie blows everyone away with his skills and he had a hot wife!
Quote by wooftang999
if your profile is correct i suggest saving for a new amp... and don't get an efect just for a gimmick you will get bored easily

yer, i am thinking about that but before i do that the lead in my bands gota get his new one so i can use the extra power.
Quote by Kevin Saale

Quote by 5150rando