So, I'm going to buy a cheap Les Paul copy as seen above. I've seen those Agile guitars. They don't look too bad, but can't find a trustworthy website to buy one from. Any other guitar companies make a decent copy for less than $500?

-Thanks In Advance
less than $500? what about epiphone?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
epiphone?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Personally Id recommend 'vintage' theyre cheaper than epiphone and as good quality.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Personally Id recommend 'vintage' theyre cheaper than epiphone and as good quality.

+1

Check out the V100 series
#1. Is RondoMusic trustworthy?
#2. SilverChairFan, I just bought a new car and moved apartments. I have no money, and I want something I could throw on the ground two stories below and not be physically able to care less. But I see your point.
#3. To you Epiphone suggestees, I'm looking for one cheap that's set-neck. The cheaper Epi's are bolt-on. But thanks for the suggestion.
rondomusic is a really trustworthy site, they have awesome customer service. and i'm pretty sure it's the only place to get agiles.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Ok. Thanks. I was suggested Agile's on YouTube and they didn't seem bad, but couldn't find a site I consider trustworthy that sold them. Didn't know about Rondo. So, thanks much.
I've ordered from Rondomusic 3 times, and each time the guitars were of great quality, and the costumer service is beyond great.
Quote by charlie__flynn

+1

You can also look at Ibanez ART guitars, the ART 300 (400$) is considerably better than the 300$ Vintages I played, though I'm not a fan of it's active pickups. Vintage also makes an 'Advanced' series. I have not played those yet, but they're probably worth a look.

Quote by EclipseCT
#3. To you Epiphone suggestees, I'm looking for one cheap that's set-neck. The cheaper Epi's are bolt-on. But thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, the Epi Studio and Standard have set necks, but they don't compare to equally priced Ibanez and Vintage guitars anyway.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by TheQuailman
Vintage also makes an 'Advanced' series. I have not played those yet, but they're probably worth a look.
I managed to get my hands on one of the Advance-series LPs they make, the thumbcut is genius. Apart from the thumbcut though, I didn't find it felt any different to the V100's. Certainly sounded the same.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.