Page 1 of 2
What is your Zodiac Sign and your birthday?
Do you have any artists that are close to your birthday?

For example, I am a Capricorn because I was born in January 9th, 1992.
I was born on the same birthday as Jimmy Page. Yes, I feel really honored.
Elvis and Rod Steward were born a day before and after, respectively.
Strangely, according to mom, I was due in January the 3rd, but I came late to the 9th.
Even if I was born in the 3rd, I would have the same birthday as John Paul Jones

Interms of my Zodiac, my top three favorite guitarists are Capricorn as well: Jimmy Page, Andy Summers, and Dave Grohl.

What is your Zodiac Sign?
Last edited by radomu at Dec 6, 2008,
im a Saggitarius (sp?)
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Gemini
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Yeah, but what are your birthdays?
I'll look it up and see if you were born with a rock star.
Quote by ccase
Aries, Me and John Madden share a birthday

You must be good at coaching, teaching, and being critical.

Yeah, I believe that birthdays affect your attitude and personality.
leo, august 21. wilt chamberlain, he's not an artist but was damn good
No idea... born in late December...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
/fail

think of all the millions of people who have the same birthday as jimmy page or brian may or whatever. what the **** difference does it make.
how can you be 'honoured' ftw

though i had an interesting tarot reading t'other day
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
cancer, 5th of July, too lazy to search

yes indeed i am a deadly disease!
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Quote by drunkass
leo, august 21. wilt chamberlain, he's not an artist but was damn good

Joe Strummer from the Clash has your birthday, well done and go punk
The idea that the day you are born affects your personality is pretty laughable. Everyone born at a certain time of the year is exactly the same personality wise

Thank you TS for keeping ignorance and superstition part of our wonderful scientific society.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by daytripper75
i was also born Jan 9.

so yeah Jimmy Page, capricorn, etc etc blah blah blah

Richard Nixon was born in Jan 9th too, unfortunately...

But anyway
Quote by Encyclopedia
The idea that the day you are born affects your personality is pretty laughable. Everyone born at a certain time of the year is exactly the same personality wise

Thank you TS for keeping ignorance and superstition part of our wonderful scientific society.

We lived in a scientific thinking society unil the 1940's, we live in a Post-Modern World Now.
We believe whatever we like.
Quote by Encyclopedia

This.
Seriously, what's up with that? Personality comes from your upbringing, your friends, your family, and your own thoughts about life (which are also affected by everybody you know and the situations you're put in).

I had a group of friends a few years ago. We all had a pretty similar sense of humor and were into the same type of music/movies/etc. but we were born on completely different months.

I also had friends who were born in the same week as I was (same year, too), and we were completely different.
How can anybody expect everybody born in late December-early January to have the same personality?

And from some of TS's, responses, it seems like I'll be affected by famous people who were born on the same day I will. What right do celebrities have on deciding what I listen to and what I do? So what you're born on Jimmy Page's birthday? That doesn't change anything. I bet there are millions of people who hate Zeppelin and were born on that day.

And that user who wrote that he was born on the same day as The Clash's guitar player isn't necessarily gonna like punk. Let's turn the scenario around. Let's say that that user had been born before the guitar player and had gotten into classical music. Would that mean that the Clash's guitar player would have started liking classical music and would have hated punk?

I refuse to let the order of planets and the day I was born affect anything I ever do. I just checked Wikipedia and I was born on the same day as Dave Murray from Iron Maiden... and I can't stand Maiden...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by radomu
We lived in a scientific thinking society unil the 1940's, we live in a Post-Modern World Now.
We believe whatever we like.

Hey I'm not saying that you can't believe it. I am however saying it's utterly retarded and goes against the very rational way of thought which has brought you the comfortable lifestyle you enjoy.

But please, lets discuss this rationally. So your prediction is that everyone born at a certain time should have the same personality traits?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Karvid
This.
Seriously, what's up with that? Personality comes from your upbringing, your friends, your family, and your own thoughts about life (which are also affected by everybody you know and the situations you're put in).

I had a group of friends a few years ago. We all had a pretty similar sense of humor and were into the same type of music/movies/etc. but we were born on completely different months.

I also had friends who were born in the same week as I was (same year, too), and we were completely different.
How can anybody expect everybody born in late December-early January to have the same personality?

And from some of TS's, responses, it seems like I'll be affected by famous people who were born on the same day I will. What right do celebrities have on deciding what I listen to and what I do? So what you're born on Jimmy Page's birthday? That doesn't change anything. I bet there are millions of people who hate Zeppelin and were born on that day.

And that user who wrote that he was born on the same day as The Clash's guitar player isn't necessarily gonna like punk. Let's turn the scenario around. Let's say that that user had been born before the guitar player and had gotten into classical music. Would that mean that the Clash's guitar player would have started liking classical music and would have hated punk?

I refuse to let the order of planets and the day I was born affect anything I ever do. I just checked Wikipedia and I was born on the same day as Dave Murray from Iron Maiden... and I can't stand Maiden...

Well ****ing said!
To everyone that is bashin the astromony sign stuff, its just for fun and a lot times it is very accurate look up the traits for your sign then compare them to your traits a good bit of them will be similar
Quote by Encyclopedia
Hey I'm not saying that you can't believe it. I am however saying it's utterly retarded and goes against the very rational way of thought which has brought you the comfortable lifestyle you enjoy.

But please, lets discuss this rationally. So your prediction is that everyone born at a certain time should have the same personality traits?

I'm not pushing it you, if I did that wouldn't be Post-Modernist, I just believe it myself.
I believe fortunes cookies and zodiac signs have a possibility of being true

You have a modernist worldview, relying on rational, and I've got nothing against that.
Just don't call my belief-system retarted or irrational, because everyone has the right to believe what they wish.
Quote by radomu
I'm not pushing it you, if I did that wouldn't be Post-Modernist, I just believe it myself.
I believe fortunes cookies and zodiac signs have a possibility of being true

You have a modernist worldview, relying on rational, and I've got nothing against that.
Just don't call my belief-system retarted or irrational, because everyone has the right to believe what they wish.

Yes you have the right to believe it. That doesn't stop it being retarded
Quote by Encyclopedia
Yes you have the right to believe it. That doesn't stop it being retarded

If you think it's retarted, that's fine.

So what is your birthday?
I'm an aquarius because I'm born on Feb 13th.

Same day as Robbie Williams
DeVillains!
Quote by therealtater
To everyone that is bashin the astromony sign stuff, its just for fun and a lot times it is very accurate look up the traits for your sign then compare them to your traits a good bit of them will be similar

Nope, not necessarily. When a person is looking at horoscope, he or she will most likely try to find something that is applicable. The traits are so general that whatever category you look in, you'll find things that are applicable to your own life.

Which brings me to daily horoscopes. They're all really broadly written so that anybody can find something that happened on that day that will be close to what the horoscope says. Also, people generally read horoscopes at the beginning of the day (what's the point of reading them at the end of the day?) so it wouldn't be too much of a wild guess to say that what they've done during the day was influenced by what they read in the morning paper.
Okay. To help prove my point. Here is my horoscope for today according to MSNBC
"A friend you used to see with some regularity seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, and you miss them. If your phone calls and emails have gone unanswered, don't take it personally. They have a lot of stuff going on right now, and they might just need some breathing room."

The only friend I keep in contact with whom I don't see anymore writes to me regularly and right now the only reason that she isn't writing back is because I haven't responded to her email yet and I don't really "miss" her in the sense that I'm depressed over not seeing her or from not hearing from her in about two or three days.

My other friend whom I keep contact with is always on MSN so we talk all the time... the horoscope is, interestingly enough, the complete opposite of what's been happening.

MSN states that today, "Don't be surprised if you don't spend too much time at home today."

It's nearly the end of the day and I haven't left my house yet...
I call bull.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I don't see the use in getting your titties in a twist, over something as innocuous as people reading the horoscopes.
Quote by Karvid
Nope, not necessarily. When a person is looking at horoscope, he or she will most likely try to find something that is applicable. The traits are so general that whatever category you look in, you'll find things that are applicable to your own life.

Which brings me to daily horoscopes. They're all really broadly written so that anybody can find something that happened on that day that will be close to what the horoscope says. Also, people generally read horoscopes at the beginning of the day (what's the point of reading them at the end of the day?) so it wouldn't be too much of a wild guess to say that what they've done during the day was influenced by what they read in the morning paper.
Okay. To help prove my point. Here is my horoscope for today according to MSNBC
"A friend you used to see with some regularity seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, and you miss them. If your phone calls and emails have gone unanswered, don't take it personally. They have a lot of stuff going on right now, and they might just need some breathing room."

The only friend I keep in contact with whom I don't see anymore writes to me regularly and right now the only reason that she isn't writing back is because I haven't responded to her email yet and I don't really "miss" her in the sense that I'm depressed over not seeing her or from not hearing from her in about two or three days.

My other friend whom I keep contact with is always on MSN so we talk all the time... the horoscope is, interestingly enough, the complete opposite of what's been happening.

MSN states that today, "Don't be surprised if you don't spend too much time at home today."

It's nearly the end of the day and I haven't left my house yet...
I call bull.

but its still just for fun you shouldnt bash others beliefs just because they dont look at everything the same way you do, and i dont even bother reading horoascopes for the reasons you put they are broadly written but this thread was just created to give some bored guy a reason to stop fapping no offence TS
September 23, first day of Libra.

I'm a ****ing scale.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by therealtater
but its still just for fun you shouldnt bash others beliefs just because they dont look at everything the same way you do, and i dont even bother reading horoascopes for the reasons you put they are broadly written but this thread was just created to give some bored guy a reason to stop fapping no offence TS

Instead of writing them really broadly, they should pick out a few people and then write extremely specifically just for them mainly to freak them out. It would result in lulz
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Page 1 of 2