Well, once Christmas comes up, I'm going to use all the money I have to get a new tube amp. I was looking at 2 of them, the Bugera 333XL 2x12 combo, and the Peavey Valveking 212. I play classic rock, with a slight boost of distortion, but nothing like death metal bands. So which amp do you think would be better, the Bugera or the Valveking?

Also, for gifts that aren't $ related, I was thinking about stocking up on some pedals. I already have the DS-1, and think I want a delay pedal. Which is better, the DD-3 or the DD-7 delay from Boss?

Thanks for the help guys
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Imo the bugera is better, ive just got it and it is brilliant. But if you have the money the bogner alchemist is absolutely perfect.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I'd have the Valveking. It's more classic voiced than most Bugeras, and with a speaker swap can compete with amps twice the price.

And I'd have the DD-3, The DD-7 is too noisy. But actually, I'd get a different pedal altogether, because if I'm not mistaken the Boss is digital as opposed to analog, although it's quite likely that I am indeed mistaken.
The Bugera is much better than the Valveking, but for classic rock you really should be looking at something like a Peavey Classic 30 or 50, or a Crate V33 if you don't want to spend as much.

The Boss DD-7 has more features and the DD-3 is better value... it depends on what you want out of a delay pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
The Bugera is much better than the Valveking, but for classic rock you really should be looking at something like a Peavey Classic 30 or 50, or a Crate V33 if you don't want to spend as much.

The Boss DD-7 has more features and the DD-3 is better value... it depends on what you want out of a delay pedal.

Ahh what I meant to say is I play classic rock songs, but in more of a metal-ish type amount of distortion

And for features on a delay... nothing too fancy, just a delay I guess? The delay on my amp is ****, so just something that gives a slight echo, and thats also fun to play around with
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
engl blackmoore or engl classic 50 seems perfect for you if you have the money