This is a great sounding guitar that is very comfordable to play. Has very low action(little force needs applied to press strings to frets), all of the knobs work correctly, as do the pickups and pickup selector. The input jack nut does tend to loosen a little easy but this is not an issue to me because it always stays tightly plugged. There is some general wear since i have used this guitar for 5 years. Mostly on the neck there is wear to the frets, but the neck is straight for the most part and the guitar stays in tune. The headstock is good shape with minimal wear, it also has the original "Fender - Special Edition" sticker on the back of the headstock. This guitar is no longer produced and is very unique, It has that great sound of a true quality strat.

Sorry about the crappy quality pics, my camera is pretty old

I originally posted on craigslist for $600, saw a similar model on ebay going for $650. I am willing to consider any offers though, Just PM me.
Bump...just to let everyone know this guitar is a special edition, and is no longer being produced.
The links dont work for me
Quote by Harmonius
If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I seriously tried to see how many times I could cum in one hour.
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact
Religion is more evil than metal.
Mm, amazing paintjob there. I'd love to buy it, but I've been broke for four years now.

Free bump for an amazing-looking guitar though.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
That guitar looks VERY nice
Quote by Harmonius
If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I seriously tried to see how many times I could cum in one hour.
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact
Religion is more evil than metal.
interested in a trade??

Quote by LotusBiscuit
Mostly on the neck there is wear to the frets, but the neck is straight for the most part and the guitar stays in tune.

what you mean by "Straight for the most part" ?

i could throw some loot on top with the trade also.
shipping to canada would probably be about the same price, and as far as a trade goes im not interested at this point in time because i really just need the money..when i say the neck is straight for the most part i mean that you can look straight down the neck from the body of the guitar and only notice maybe a few degrees of angle, there is also a very small chip in the paint where the body meets the neck you cannot notice unless u look close and look at the small crack in the paint, i could take pics and try to show it but its really not a big deal