Page 1 of 8
What's the one guitar you would never buy?

Mine is a telecaster, mainly because i don' like the tone or the way it plays.

What about you?
Ibanez RG or BC Rich crap

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
BC Rich
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
BC Rich or Tele.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
anything Ibanez. BC Rich actually make some very nice (albeit expensive) guitars.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
would probably be a dime sig. I don't support whoring :O
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
anything Ibanez. BC Rich actually make some very nice (albeit expensive) guitars.

And likewise, the high end Ibanez jazz hollowbodies are unbeatable.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
bc rich starter lmao
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
A Tele. I'm sorry, but I think they look like ****.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Any guitar that isn't a Tele/Strat/Super-Strat/Archtop/Les Paul-type body.
Quote by Xiaoxi
And likewise, the high end Ibanez jazz hollowbodies are unbeatable.

Meh, I've always preferred Gibson to Ibanez in the Jazz dpt, even the nice Ibanez guitars I played felt kind of weird and cheap to me.

Last.fm
Fender

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Meh, I've always preferred Gibson to Ibanez in the Jazz dpt, even the nice Ibanez guitars I played felt kind of weird and cheap to me.

PFFT, Gibson is crap these days. You need to get hooked up on some Heritage (aka the original Gibson).

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
PFFT, Gibson is crap these days. You need to get hooked up on some Heritage (aka the original Gibson).

I beg to differ, every recent Gibson I've played (except a couple of the faded series guitars) has been great.

Last.fm
Quote by captaincrunk
never buying a tele. I think they look quite stupid!

They look like Fender LP.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
WOW, Ibanez is well known for a reason, because they are good, you know Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Chris Broderick all insist on playing **** guitars. I would never buy a Fender Telecaster or Stratocaster, I hate how they look, and something about them turns me off, although they are excellent guitars.
I'm not a fan of excessively fancy guitars. They look great, but I feel so awkward with them. I could never own one.

I actually bought one of these once:

A schecter C-1 Classic. I felt guilty about it. I sold it to another store as soon as I could (5 days later). That thing was haunting me.

I don't like excess. Perhaps its that I feel taht I don't deserve it. Perhaps I feel it doesn't look right in the hands of a plain-looking dude like myself. Perhaps I'm too afraid to break it or something. But I would never be able to own a guitar like that. It'd drive me insane
Quote by pwrmax

ONE KNOB!!

Uh, a lot of guitars have one knob. The single knob is the LAST thing you should worry about with taht guitar.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I beg to differ, every recent Gibson I've played (except a couple of the faded series guitars) has been great.

I used to work in a local shop that sells Heritage guitars. They're superior. Made in the original factories by the original luthiers. The headstock is boring, but meh, still better overall.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Gibson ES models and anything with a vibrato. Set neck hard tail solidbodies ftw.

Edit: Aherm, I like Danelectros though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Xiaoxi
I used to work in a local shop that sells Heritage guitars. They're superior. Made in the original factories by the original luthiers. The headstock is boring, but meh, still better overall.

uhmm the original Gibson factory was torn down awhile ago, and the original luthiers are pretty much all dead now. That being said, heritage guitars are pretty nice.

Last.fm
Quote by Gregray88
WOW, Ibanez is well known for a reason, because they are good, you know Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Chris Broderick all insist on playing **** guitars. I would never buy a Fender Telecaster or Stratocaster, I hate how they look, and something about them turns me off, although they are excellent guitars.

dude, i know u said fenders were good guitars but the other guy only said he wouldnt buy a ibanex, and you said you wouldnt buy a fender don't get defensive. and i know some artists get sponsored by guitar manufactures so it's not always choice

edit: o yeah i'd never buy a bc rich or a dean... things like that look ridiculous on me waha
Probably be a tele.

I could've sworn I saw a Hannah Montana guitar in this thread a while ago.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
One that doesn't feel good to me.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
BC rich or any epiphone
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.