Can someone tell me or direct me to some sites for exercises I can do with free weights for strengthening my arm muscles?

(inb4 fap)
www.google.com

Just search, there're loads.
Focus on wrist exercises
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
isn't this the reason why most of the people of the pit fap daily? right?
generally weight lifting is bad for guitar playing, as it tends to stiffen your fingers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
generally weight lifting is bad for guitar playing, as it tends to stiffen your fingers.

Maybe to extremes, but simply increasing your muscle mass won't have any effect on your playing. Examples: Mark Tremonti, John Petrucci.

EDIT: And i just re-read the first post and take back my first statement.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
"painter paint"

playing lots of guitar is really the best way to build the right muscles. you arent going to go lift weights for a day and then go pick up your guitar and be able to play a new song. if you go actually learn the song you'll develop the muscles you need by applying them.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
yeah, i'd stay away from freeweights... they put a lot of strain on your hand muscles and tendons, especially as you move into heavier and heavier weights.

i work out, but i usually use the ergonomically designed weight machines where you just sit on it, it puts you in position, and then you just have to push the handles to exercise. it saves you having to strain your hands by supporting the dumbbell that you're using to strengthen your wrist or forearm.

i find the best way to improve finger and wrist strength is to just play your guitar more, and make the challenging riffs into your own workout. if you're in the gym, just focus on shoulder and back strength, as these will both help your endurance when playing guitar.
you do not need arm muscles maybe some finger muscles try clapping your hands together loudly for 1 minute 40 seconds (palms together)
Quote by Spengebaab
inb4 fap
inb4 people tell you you can't inb4 your own post

DAMN... YOU.....
Quote by Spengebaab
inb4 fap
inb4 people tell you you can't inb4 your own post

well technically you said inb4 in your post so uh...you lose?