Would it work? or would your senses **** up? Or, would you be tired for the first few nights but then get used to it? Any nocturnal people on here?
you'd get used to it if it's regular

if you go all over the place like me, you'll feel tired all the time - you don't want that
It would be terrible for the first week or so then you would get used to it. But it would still **** you up in the long run.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
If it wasn't for my job, I would be nocturnal. I usually turn nocturnal during the weekend, and if I'm on a vacation.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
There's nothing to it, i've been mostly nocturnal for the past 2 years.

It becomes natural, you're alert at night and tired in the day.
It's completely pointless though, i have no excuse.

Unless you have a good reason like a night job i don't see the point.
I usually go to sleep around 5-9am and get up well past noon - it's very annoying and there's nothing cool about it, rest assured. Been like this for a good while and it's very hard to get the sleeping patterns adjusted back to normal.
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
check into circadian rhythms, its your bodies natural clock, which you can alter just by being conscious at a different time
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
yes
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I don't start work until midday, so i tend to go to bed about 3am every night, and get up about 11am, although that's not exactly nocturnal, i just like being awake at night when most other people are asleep.