Here's my choices:

Here's the deal:

I already own two ibanez guitars (an RG120 and an XPT700) and they're alright, but i was kinda thinking about trying a different brand and a little more high-end guitar.

I like the Jackson, but it doesn't come with a case, and that's really annoying so it kinda makes me lean a little towards the ibanez.

First of all, opinions? and how hard would it be to find a case for the Jackson?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
RR24. If you buy it from a dealer you can convince them to throw in a case. You already have 2 Ibanezs', why not try another brand? You won't be let down with the RR. Super great guitar. Maybe if you want 2 pups check out an RR5FR.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by EyeHatePunks
Jackson cause the Ibanez has ****ty pickups

no worse than the rr24s single emg.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i'd prefer the RR, i'd go for the RR5FR though, that way you'd have two pickups. Same quality level imo.
yeah the RR5FR looks good too and i'd rather have 2 pickups, but it's like 200 bucks extra..
and then case on top, comes out to like $1600

and looks like most places only sell it in pink.. bleh
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by cheez1492
yeah the RR5FR looks good too and i'd rather have 2 pickups, but it's like 200 bucks extra..
and then case on top, comes out to like $1600

and looks like most places only sell it in pink.. bleh

Go to a local Jackson dealer. Get the color you want, and bargain with them to throw in a case. If you're spending 1000+ on a guitar I don't think they will mind throwing in a case.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Personally I'd go for the Ibanez.

The Jackson is a great guitar, too, but I prefer the HSH setup and the Prestige neck of the Ibanez.

It's all up to you, though, so just try both of them out.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by yoyodunno
Do you need to have a floating trem? Cause I'd just get the regular RR5 if you don't need a trem. Plus, I've seen them go for 600 used sometimes which is an amazing price.

i'd really like to have the trem, but i guess i could do without. i'll look into that

Quote by shredforbread33
Go to a local Jackson dealer. Get the color you want, and bargain with them to throw in a case. If you're spending 1000+ on a guitar I don't think they will mind throwing in a case.

yeah i'll see if there's a dealer around, that sounds like a viable option

thanks guys
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
jacky
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR