Hey guys!! If your are a REAL Iron Maiden fan come and join my Iron Maiden Fan Club. Club has just been formed so looking for Maiden fans to converse about maiden, their latest tours, share Iron Maiden tabs, converse with other Iron Maiden fans. BUT THERE'S a catch, you must be a REAL Maiden fan, and show basic knowledge of the band, therefore you must score 65% or higher on a custom made Iron Maiden quiz! So please join now! You can either clink the link in my sig or...

CLICK HERE

UP THE IRONS!!!!!
JOIN MY IRON MAIDEN FAN CLUB!!!! CLICK HERE!!!!!

My Gear:
Dean Baby ML Cowboy From Hell Finish
Dean M10 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Reported.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
what does *reported* mean? it's UG group

My Gear:
Dean M10 Amp
Quote by Iron_Maiden§
what does *reported* mean? it's UG group

It means we have alerted the mods so that they can close this thread. It doesn't belong here and borders on spam.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Dec 6, 2008,
how does it border on spam? i just want people to join my fan club, it's a UG fan club wtf?

My Gear:
Dean M10 Amp
didn't you learn anything from your last thread?
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
FYI, when a thread is reported and is obviously going to be closed, don't spam it up. Delete your posts or risk a warning.

Also NEVER report a thread more than once. If the posts with "reported" in them are more than 3-5 minutes apart, the second (and third, fourth, etc) will get warned as well.