http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Gibson-Left-Handed-Les-Paul-Traditional-Plus-Guitar-08_W0QQitemZ280291967769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item280291967769&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

it seems like the G is too close to the tuner peg, but i don't know for sure.
the fact that it's only 800 euros and that it's located in china seems incredibly fishy to me. also, the same pics are used here, and he's in canada:

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Gibson-Left-Handed-Les-Paul-Traditional-Plus-Guitar-08_W0QQitemZ140285100830QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item140285100830

what does UG have to say about this ?

Last edited by The red Strat. at Dec 6, 2008,
the guy is from china and has zero feedback
need i say more
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
it seems fake...
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
there's a watermark in the chinaguy's pics with 'guitar sales', guess how the other seller is called...

how can you tell ebay about a scam ?
dont trust it.

a. its from china, the land of copy guitars

b. they used the exact same photos, so its not the actual guitar. most likely the one you get will be different in a few ways. most importantly quality.

c. the headstock in that photo is actually correct, just its at an angle, so the logo looks funny.

the guitar youd get surely isnt worth that much money. ive actually tried my hand at the legal alternative to that, built an amazing strat out of a squier, and tried to sell it using wording like it might be the real deal. never made a false statement though.

and no luck for the prospective buyers either.
i see what you mean about the "G" being too close. i wouldn't risk trying to buy it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
the guitar's real but the ad isn't.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by The red Strat.
there's a watermark in the chinaguy's pics with 'guitar sales', guess how the other seller is called...

how can you tell ebay about a scam ?

This.
Lets see new the guitar is 3400$ and they are selling it as new for less than a thousand. So unless its some rich guy living in china who likes to lose money on ebay its a scam.