I am thinking to buy a Schecter Hellraiser c-1 FR but will i leave fingerprints because of the glossy black colour?is there any way to avoid fingerprints??
thnx
fingerprints happen, just wipe it off with a microfiber cloth when you're done playing.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
fingerprints happen, just wipe it off with a microfiber cloth when you're done playing.

Is any product for guitar care that make fingerprints less??or something like that. .
does it really matter all that much? if you are playing on stage then just wipe it off before you go on. even if you dont people wont really notice or care.
I just use a couple sprays of Dunlop 65 guitar cleaner and a microfiber cloth every now and then when my guitar starts to look bad. It's not that hard or time consuming, and the guitar cleaner spreads out well, so one little spray over the whole surface of the guitar can be used to clean it quite efficiently.
Quote by MetalMan-93
is there any way to avoid fingerprints??

Cut off your fingers?
Quote by MetalMan-93
I am thinking to buy a Schecter Hellraiser c-1 FR but will i leave fingerprints because of the glossy black colour?is there any way to avoid fingerprints??
thnx

Never, ever touch the guitar.

But seriously, fingerprints will happen. Wipe it off when you're done playing if you're that self conscious about it.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Fingers+Fingers touching guitar=Fingerprints on you guitar
Way to prevent fingerprints: Don't touch the guitar

But yeah you can just wipe them off, it's not like they're going to hurt anything....
My Stuff:
Epiphone SG
Jackson DK2M
Dean DOFlage ML
Dean Razorback db
VOX Valvetronix VT30
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP90

Add me...
I even have fingerprints on my white guitars...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
you little girls and your guitars they're for playing not for having secks with
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Just wipe them off.

I like my guitar nice and glossy and clean, I hate fingerprints.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by mitch311
you little girls and your guitars they're for playing not for having secks with

oops
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
when i bought my black lp studio, the dude told me that buying a black guitar is like buying a black car. you'll leave prints no matter what. i used to care, but not anymore. its got dust in the pups, prints all over the damn thing. i think it doesnt matter. if i can get a sound i like out of it, alls good.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
1) Consider buying the same model in a different finish. IMO, the Black Cherry Finish looks a LOT better than glossy Black.

2) For God's sake, wash your hands THOROUGHLY before you play. About 90% of the marks your hand leave on the guitar is due to oils you have on them from every day life: Typing, opening doors, flushing toilets, that kind of thing.