I laughed so hard that I threw up when I saw this video. Just watch it. You will lol. My favorite part is when the guy holds the cloth and yells at the cross for no f***ing reason. I also love the bad cg smoke effects and the absolutely dreadful green screen. Oh yeah, when the drums come in it sounds like disco.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I was so caught up in the lulz that I forgot to post a link
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9cqKafnUrk
Last edited by leechproject at Dec 6, 2008,
which video?
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
The video was fail, but it also failed to bring the lulz
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
lol yeah its a pretty bad video, shagrath's expression are some of the most lulzy though

i saw them live in september and they had those weird pink headed priest thing onstage for a while

they really need to write some different music, but i see they've got a pretty lucrative dead horse there
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
The Sacrilegious Scorn and Chosen Legacy videos are both really lame, but they are decent songs. Shame on them for making such terrible music videos
It makes me sad that Vortex and Hellhammer waste their talent with this band
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
It makes me sad that Vortex and Hellhammer waste their talent with this band

I want Vortex back in Borknagar.
Can anyone take them seriously? We all know they'll never know be truely as grim as Immortal.
Quote by Mind Kill
I want Vortex back in Borknagar.

Vintersorg > Vortex
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by troubletcat
I agree with Asgath. That has nothing on the video for Call of the Wintermoon by Immortal. More grim than your body has room for.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

Is this becoming the 'I Cum Blood' of black metal? Seriously mate, the joke is getting very fucking old, stick to your Dimmu and leave Immortal to people who actually enjoy their excellent black metal.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
This video is lulz.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Dimmu Borgir thread.

I reck ur fun.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link