seeing as theres a final fantasy thread that obviously means this one is allowed too. anyway,i just played this game and i have to say its one of the best i have played! its too awesome for words.post about your fave weapons,armour,gunfights or mini-wars youve had and your favorite follower character,mine is jericho his just badass please discuss anything else about the game too if you like.

please dont delete this because the gaming thread is just a discussion about its regulars favorite games and anyone else is normally ignored.

thanks! welcome and enjoy!
It's taking a while to uh... get on my computer.

I hope my computer can run it when it finally... is here.
Looks awesome though.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Totally badass. I once went on a ghoul genocide. I killed everyone in their city.

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
I played it at a friends, it didnt impress me much, but i didnt like oblivion so that'll be why. since its exactly like oblivion, but with mutants.

they're about as similar as call of duty 4 and call of duty world at war.

Not really, they are similar but they are also unique. They found a perfectly happy medium of keeping them similar yet different.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i finished the main quest and some sides

freaking epic, i finished it and none of my other games were as much fun after that
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
I played it at a friends, thought it was quite fun. Shooting people in the head with the Alien Blaster thing and the shotgun is very funny.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

My friend had it.
He decided he didn't like it an awful lot and said it was basically oblivion with guns, but a bit more boring.
So he went back to the shop and traded it for Mirrors Edge.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
they're about as similar as call of duty 4 and call of duty world at war.

But they were made by different developers with a different engine with different storylines in different settings :
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by ledzeppelinrawk
seeing as theres a final fantasy thread that obviously means this one is allowed too. anyway,i just played this game and i have to say its one of the best i have played! its too awesome for words.post about your fave weapons,armour,gunfights or mini-wars youve had and your favorite follower character,mine is jericho his just badass please discuss anything else about the game too if you like.

please dont delete this because the gaming thread is just a discussion about its regulars favorite games and anyone else is normally ignored.

thanks! welcome and enjoy!

That's not true.

And there really is no need for this, Final Fantasy has like 12 games, all of which are the same length, if not longer than Fallout 3, so there's a lot more to discuss.

Considering the topic of discussion for the last few weeks in the Gaming thread has been Fallout this does pointless.

^Actually they do use the same engine.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
they used the call of duty 4 engine. and just put a WWII cover over it.

I think he is referring to Oblivion and Fallout.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I think he is referring to Oblivion and Fallout.

Even then he's wrong. It's done by the same people as Oblivion.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau