Poll: Opinion in energy drinks?
Poll Options
View poll results: Opinion in energy drinks?
Cocaine
8 3%
Red Bull
33 14%
Monster
43 19%
Amp
6 3%
Rockstar
16 7%
Battery
0 0%
Special Formula
0 0%
Hate them.
48 21%
Love them.
22 10%
I drink them occasionally.
54 23%
Voters: 230.
Page 1 of 3
So, it's really just kind of a general discussion about energy drinks, like red bull, monster, rockstar, that sort of stuff. Anything the pit sohuld know about these drinks, if you drink tem, how many you drink usually...whatever you want. I very rarely drink red bull, unless I'm going on for a show, or just feel like being hyper.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I used to drink Red Bull a lot, but it's too expensive. I just buy a cup of coffee instead.
They're a fad like Vitamin Water.

Kids think they're like drugs or something.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I Don't like Red Bull, V and Red Eye are the best.

Add a poll to this thread.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I used to drink Monsters alot then I started drinking Faygo it has similar amounts of sugar and is an alot cheaper. No caffine witch is kinda an advantage.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I think they're overrated. People I know are like "OMFG DOOD I JUST DOWNED LIKE 8 MONSTERS LOL THEY ARE SOOO GOOD"

They don't taste very nice, and I never notice a significant increase in energy.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
screw red bull that **** costs too much for a little 8oz can and rockstar tastes like ass i drink AMP made by mt dew if i drink any
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by jesus the strat
Relentless Origin.

Its like weed in a can.

+1, it also has the most metal name for a drink ever

The strongest i've found in this country is Monster, it made my mouth go numb, but my friend is getting 2 crates of Cocaine shipped over soon
ohai little sig.
Mock, you honestly can't blame them, there's one that's named COCAINE...I dunno, they probably are a fad, but they're definitely bringing in the money.
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I think they're overrated. People I know are like "OMFG DOOD I JUST DOWNED LIKE 8 MONSTERS LOL THEY ARE SOOO GOOD"

They don't taste very nice, and I never notice a significant increase in energy.

There's a girl like that in my English class at college. She thinks it's cool to laugh at everything and go "OMG, I just had 5 cups of coffee, I'm sooo hyper lol!". I hate her.
Only ever drunk Red Bull and that was ok, didn't really make me feel much different but I suppose I was a bit more lively when going out.

Quote by Tom_hatton
There's a girl like that in my English class at college. She thinks it's cool to laugh at everything and go "OMG, I just had 5 cups of coffee, I'm sooo hyper lol!". I hate her.

Does she actually say "lol" out loud? Because if so it is your duty to kill her.

P.s. is it just me that thinks that by saying "lol" out loud you are actually saying "laught out loud" but actually out loud? So really it should be; lolol, but then you'd be saying that out loud so its; lololol ... you can see where i'm going with this right?
Last edited by aaciseric at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by Mockstairwell
They're a fad like Vitamin Water.

Kids think they're like drugs or something.

Yeah I agree with you here, I drink them cause their just like soft drink, but way easier to drink.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I've had red bull and monster, and I have divined that a) neither of them taste good especially since b) the resultant boost in awareness is hardly worth the god-awful taste and c) almost anything would be better for an energy boost.

I agree with whoever said that they are overrated; it seems like everyone I know thinks they're so good, but I would only drink them if someone paid me.
I'm not really a fan of red bull, I despise the aftertaste.
Quote by diofan88
I had one before work when I had a hangover once... it seemed to help a bit. Other than that I'd never drink them cuz they taste ****, and they're terrible for you
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I make my own energy drink, heres the recipe:

take 8 oz. of decent bourbon, add 60 mg amphetamine (powdered) stir, chug, repeat.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Red bull was first, and I liked the taste of it so I drink it some times. Now everyone drinks monsters,amps,rockstars and what not and people act retarded about them so I choose not to drink them.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I make my own energy drink, heres the recipe:

take 8 oz. of decent bourbon, add 60 mg amphetamine (powdered) stir, chug, repeat.

How does this work for you? Side effects?
Quote by diofan88
I've seen ads for a energy drink called 'battery' never seen it in the shop though, anyone tried it?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Insanitydenied
How does this work for you? Side effects?

works great, might want to start with smaller amounts of both ingredients though untill you build up a tolerance.

the main side effect is max crunkness.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Julz127
I've seen ads for a energy drink called 'battery' never seen it in the shop though, anyone tried it?

Dunno, you should be able to find it online, or go to a convinience store...they usually have all these drinks and stuff. Does the cocaine drink taste any good?
Quote by diofan88
Rockstar or Rockstar Juiced in the purple can.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Insanitydenied
Dunno, you should be able to find it online, or go to a convinience store...they usually have all these drinks and stuff. Does the cocaine drink taste any good?

Actually, they make it so that it tastes bad.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Insanitydenied
Mock, you honestly can't blame them, there's one that's named COCAINE..

if the name WASNT cocaine then no one would drink that ****.

it tastes awful, but everyones like "HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR its just like the DRUG COCKAINE lawls amidoinitrite?"

No. just no.

However, its possibly one of the greatest schemes to make money ever.

.... and it tastes quite good when mixed with Jager
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Koala, this is true and strangely philosophical. Touche`, Koala, touche`

Insanedit: Poll are added.
Quote by diofan88
I found some that taste particularly delicious. No feeling of "mental alertness", but if I have an extra bit of coin I'll buy Talon Energy or Rockstar Juiced.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Von.
I found some that taste particularly delicious. No feeling of "mental alertness", but if I have an extra bit of coin I'll buy Talon Energy or Rockstar Juiced.

What's the deal on Talon? Is it any good?
Quote by diofan88
^^ I found it very good. One of my favourites. The fruit juice version is good as well.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Red Bull all the way, tastes good and makes you feel good if you have more than 1.

Also taurine helps to repair liver damage from alcohol so **** you liver chirrosis, you can't stop me now!
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
Red Bull all the way, tastes good and makes you feel good if you have more than 1.

Also taurine helps to repair liver damage from alcohol so **** you liver chirrosis, you can't stop me now!

Isn't Taurine bull urine? Idk where I heard it, but I was just wondering...red bull does look a bit like urine...
Quote by diofan88
This one's really lovely:

I only have them now for the taste to be honest. Relentless Inferno and regular Red Bull are yummy.
I love the taste of them tbh, but appreciate they're a love or hate thing. Downed 2 and a bit litres of boost today in fact - made me feel surprisingly shit....

The orange relentless (inferno i think?) is delish, but tbh i just go with whatever's the strongest one and cheapest
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I use them to get through a day if I don't have a good sleep the night before then crash that night. They're good for that, and I love the taste, especially of mother.
Page 1 of 3