Hi dudes and dudettes.

I have a mexican stratocaster with the original pickups in it. What pickups should I buy for my mexican strat to improve the sound quality, and what will it cost me?
Also, if I would buy new ones, what color should I go for? the ones that are on there are white, just like the plate, but the body is sunburst, so it'd be cool if they were black, right?

I play mostly jazz (I would like a very clean sound here, like les paul or something, but I know that's rather absurd), progrock(and some progmetal too)...

Thanks for helping me getting as much as possible out of my guitar
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Vintage Noiseless maybe? They run $150 for a set.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by chuckflan333
Vintage Noiseless maybe? They run $150 for a set.

ok, and what will make the difference for my strat?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Well, "The Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set can breath new life into your Stratocaster. Made with Alnico V magnets, custom magnet wire, and aged white covers with gold "Noiseless" logo. The 3 pickup set comes with 3 control pots. Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickups are crisp, clear, and quiet."
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
oh, yea, cool, I looked up some pics. looks great, thanks
No problem. Let us know how they sound if you get them!
Gear

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

Epiphone Valve Jr.
ok. well, I'm not planning on getting them like today, but in the future, when I have money:P but I will, thanks..

/close