i personally love the S520EX
lovely guitar

the trem is awesome, and i prefer 22fret guitars aswell
Top lel.
Whatever you like the look of. You'll probably end up changing pickups regardless of which you get, the trems are both kickass and the necks are basically the same as well. If you want the 24th fret get the RG, otherwise it doesn't really matter.
the V humbuckers are better
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
hmm.There is a store near here tha has both..and I Played them..i love the S520...I just want 24 frets also..so I played the rg and I like it to..Just dont like the feel of the body compared to the S..But is has 24 frets...Do you think there would be a way to put the RG neck on a S520?Because overall I like the S520 Better but I want 24 frets.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
You cant put a 24 fret neck on a 22 fret body but you can wait and save up for a 24 fret S prestige. Though it could take a while it would definitely be worth it.
see the reason im asking is im tradeing in both of my guitars in sig for one...and they offered me eather one of those so im like grr cant pick...So I think I may get the S520 and get a different neck later. What do you guys think?
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
I think the S series are very comfortable guitars to play, and they sound great. The ZR whammy bar has good tuning stability, too. I don't think you could go wrong with the S520.
Well thanks for the advice everyone! Im going to get the S520!! New guitar comeing monday woot!
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member