they sell for $200 new and i just bought a perfect condition, still in the plastic, barely used one for $75.

they're not very well known in the pedal world, and they really are one of the sexyest pedals ever.

wah pedal casing with red bottom and silver top, red and green LED lights.
the lights blink with the speed of the effect sweep.

it does a pretty good job of recreating a leslie cabinet/univibe sound.
even sounds kinda like a phase shifter

and they're just so awesome cosmetically, coolest looking pedal ever.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-JD4S-Rotovibe-Expression-Pedal?sku=151210

discuss
Quote by dbl93100
they're not very well known in the pedal world, and they really are one of the sexyest pedals ever.

What rock have you been living under?

Well it might look pretty, but it sounds like ass.
The rotovibe really isn't that great in the world of vibe pedals. There are lots better out there.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Dude, the rotovibe is one of the most badass effects ever. If Wylde uses it, and hendrix used it, you're in no position to badmouth it in such a manner.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by <SpaceTime>
Dude, the rotovibe is one of the most badass effects ever. If Wylde uses it, and hendrix used it, you're in no position to badmouth it in such a manner.

Quote by <SpaceTime>

your joking right?

I guess the rotovibe has CRUSHING LESLIE SPEAKER SIMULATION

edit:but seriously TS, it's a fun little pedal
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by <SpaceTime>

Hendrix used a real Univibe
Wylde's tone is horrible
Quote by <SpaceTime>

Hendrix used a real Univibe, not some weird clone. I believe that Wylde uses it if his sound sucks so much.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.