A random, slightly drunk thread...

So, anyone know why the pubs are dead on a Saturday night...?

Went to one at about 10ish, a few people there singing really bad karokee... Have a pint there, nothing going on so we decide to go to a different one, which we know is usually buzzing on a Friday night... Walk in there. Three other people.

So yeah, anyone else get this where they live?
It's the recession. People can't afford to go out and drink anymore. They have to get drunk infront of the TV, passing out infront of Cosby's with a bottle of vodka in their hands.

Oh Bill, how I miss your wacky, poorly segment constructed speech
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
maybe you live in a ****ty small town? my city aint huge (200,000) but every bar is full to the rim on weekends
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
because you're going to the wrong pubs? wheneer i go to a bar on a weekend night they're always jam packed
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why didn't you stay and sing karaoke?
Or at least watch drunken retards sing?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by TempoTantrum
maybe you live in a ****ty small town? my city aint huge (200,000) but every bar is full to the rim on weekends

I live in Bristol... It's hardly small.

But yeah, pubs are heaving Friday nights...
Quote by CrazyPigeon

Everything's expensive on a Saturday night.

Bristol? Pfft...Newcastle > Bristol lol
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by CrazyPigeon

In Jersey?

Edit: Nevermind. Pub, and other selective keywords have led me to the realization of the correct location. What a mouth full.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Why dont you bu a six-pack and have a sip at home?

I got in and pulled a Stella straight out of the fridge xD
Stella?

*sigh*

there are less and less men these days
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
People are in bars and clubs instead?
...Bleep Bloop...
It's because it's fucking expensive on a Saturday night. I went to a bar the other week on a Saturday and it was £4.50 for a pint. £4.50! It just works out a lot cheaper to stay in weekends that's all.
Quote by TempoTantrum

I wouldn't exactly call Bristol a ****ty little town...
Quote by the_astronaut
It's because it's fucking expensive on a Saturday night. I went to a bar the other week on a Saturday and it was £4.50 for a pint. £4.50! It just works out a lot cheaper to stay in weekends that's all.

Wow. That is a lot. Is about £2.50 here for a pint.
people go down the pub round 3ish on a saturday to watch the footy, they either get too pissed and go home, or end up going round a mates place.

edit: clubs aswell obviously
Last edited by DanRev at Dec 6, 2008,
Everyone goes out on Fridays and are too hungover to drink again on Saturday. This annoys me because I want to drink for two days at the weekend, however Sundays are even worse nights to go out than Saturdays.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
i paid 14 quid for 3 pints however it was a strip club(s). It was actually made famous in GTA 4 ''The Triangle''. Its actually called the Pubic triangle.

smoking ban has had an impact, recession, price of foodstuffs, rising tax on alcohol.
Because you live in opposite land?

The pubs here are buzzing on a Saturday night. I was there earlier to watch the match and it was packed, but then i had to leave because of this damn food poisoning
Never eat gone off meat.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
most people around here prefer to go out on Fridays when they get off from work to unwind and whatnot. Although around here Saturdays are usually pretty busy most places, not as busy as friday, but still reasonably busy. The only really dead night is Sunday, and that's excluding (American) football season.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm