Quote by boreamor
I never thought they were anti-semetic. I thought they just hated immigrants.

Their speeches are awfully inflammatory.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm listening to a BNP broadcast and I was wondering- are the BNP truly racist? Are they truly anti-Semitic?

yes, why? they're very open about their racism.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Actually I beleive they have quite a few Jewish members/supporters, because they are anti-muslim or whatever, which is to do with Israel or something, I don't know.

Personally I think the whole party are IRL trolls like the Westborough Baptist Church and Neo-Nazis.
from what I've heard/read about them, they are most certainly racist, don't really know about antisemitism though, but if they hate middle easterners that would qualify them as antisemitic.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Vermintide
Actually I beleive they have quite a few Jewish members/supporters, because they are anti-muslim or whatever, which is to do with Israel or something, I don't know.
Which would make them anti-semitic if I'm thinking clearly.
Yeah they be racist, we dont take them seriously. Although they did get a councilor electing in a recent local election.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
One my friends friends wants to beat the crap out of me because I'm half-black. He's a big BNP supporter.
ott arsholes that turn immigration control into racism and forget that the country is founded on all ethnic contributions throughout more than my lifetime and im 40.
Quote by Tom_hatton
One my friends friends wants to beat the crap out of me because I'm half-black. He's a big BNP supporter.

Shit in his bed.
Quote by LordBishek
Shit in his bed.

That might be difficult, I might just have sex with his Mom instead.
Quote by Tom_hatton

This answers the question. Anyone who tries to base a political movement on Eugenics is a ****ing moron.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Tom_hatton
That might be difficult, I might just have sex with his Mom instead.

I'm a first generation Indian immigrant, invite me over - we'll put bags over our head, strip naked and spit roast her, videotape it, overdub "Double team" by Tenacious D it and then mail it to the fucker.