For those who dont know, this is the new Resident Evil movie just released in Japan(not the cheesy lame ones with Milla Jovovich). This movie is entirely animated and i must say it is sweet as hell. You can watch it on youtube like i did

Discuss your opinions on this movie if youve seen it and someone please tell me SPOILER (kinda) why Leon is so dumb and doesnt hook up with Claire yet????

EDIT: Oh yea i forgot to mention its in english not japanese with subtitles

DOUBLE EDIT: Its gonna be released in North america also too so nobody freak out
Last edited by dig up my date at Dec 6, 2008,
Quote by dig up my date
For those who dont know, this is the new Resident Evil movie just released in Japan(not the cheesy lame ones with Milla Jovovich). This movie is entirely animated and i must say it is sweet as hell. You can watch it on youtube like i did

Does not compute.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Released in Japan? Fucking racist.

Edit: O lawdz imdeth lol ^

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Those Mila Jovovich ones are crap. Nemesis angered me. The whole thing was bad, but the ending literally pissed me off so much. I wanted to yell at the TV. It was awful. I'll check this out.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
The whole thing was bad, but the ending literally pissed me off so much.

The ending gave you a golden shower?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
all the ones with Mila Jovovich in them arent cheesy but w/e and shes sexy so yeah
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317

I wish. I would have enjoyed it more.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
milla is sexy but i meant cheesy like they have almost nothing to do with the game except racoon city in nemesis
Quote by dig up my date
milla is sexy but i meant cheesy like they have almost nothing to do with the game except racoon city in nemesis

oh i wouldnt know ive never played the game
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by elimination1021
all the ones with Mila Jovovich in them arent cheesy but w/e and shes sexy so yeah

Are you ****ting me? How can you call this sexy?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by dig up my date
^ What the hell is that?

hes saying she has no boobs
Quote by Sonicxlover

Oh man I forgot about this! Is this the one with Leon in it? If so I've got to watch it!
H e l l o .
I just finished watching it, and I really enjoyed it. Leon's character was improved on so much, he went from a cheesy action hero, to a complete bad-ass. It had all the elements of the classic Resident Evil games...a lot of nostalgia when I was watching it.
Quote by Xiaoxi

sigged
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
TBH, after playing resi 4 (First time i played one, aside from a pathetic resi 2 PC demo which decided showing the player the controls was for wusses), I'm more interested in Resi 5 and the inevitable racism accusations as the Tabloids get the wrong end of the stick *again*... if it was a black character shooting through a village of diseased white opponents, would any of the same press complain? Hellz to the no
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Yeah it's not bad.

Playing Resident Evil 5 demo atm. I'm loving it
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Oh god, this movie kicked tits. Especially when Leon busted out his badass parkour moves.
I just downloaded a torrent of it. It had a 9.1 on IMDb so I thought "why not?".
Quote by KlassikMetal666
I loved it, it was the best Resident Evil movie.

'Tis true... My only problem with the movie is that Leon looks like an Asian emo kid (dark hair, smaller eyes).

Question: Is this movie before or after RE4?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by SamTotman
Yeah it's not bad.

Playing Resident Evil 5 demo atm. I'm loving it

Is the demo out for PS3 too, or just 360?

Quote by TheClincher
After RE 4, and he looks BAD ASS

Well, yeah he does, but he is actually blond and always has been and his eyes looked asian. And I have to check but I think his eye color changed as well.

Trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41211.html
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Dec 11, 2008,
Normally, I avoid CG videos like... Well, like a zombie plague, but this at least looks entertaining.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
It's only just out? Damn, I donwloaded a dvd copy so I thought it was out a while ago. It is quite good though, makes me want to play the game again, If I can find my disk

*SPOILER*
Why does the G-Virus seem to give the same mutation? The guy in the game had the same eye-on-the-shoulder thing as Curtis, yet in the game there are different kinds of mutations. (the Lickers for example)

Bear in mind I haven't watched it all the way through yet so I might hve mised something.

PS, Claire seems to have huuuuge boobs in the film aswell....strange.
Quote by maggot9779
It's only just out? Damn, I donwloaded a dvd copy so I thought it was out a while ago. It is quite good though, makes me want to play the game again, If I can find my disk

*SPOILER*
Why does the G-Virus seem to give the same mutation? The guy in the game had the same eye-on-the-shoulder thing as Curtis, yet in the game there are different kinds of mutations. (the Lickers for example)

Bear in mind I haven't watched it all the way through yet so I might hve mised something.

Because William Birkin says so. And yes, I want her boobs in and around my mouth.
Ugh, I didn't like it. Felt like a ****ty anime movie, plot was predictable, animation was horrible (models were worse than RE4, IMO).
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Quote by NASA Ninja
Ugh, I didn't like it. Felt like a ****ty anime movie, plot was predictable, animation was horrible (models were worse than RE4, IMO).

What are you talking about? You can use a hell of alot more polygons per character in films, think of a game composed entirely of the movies you see in a game (older games that is, nowadays they just use the same models) it would be too much for the hardware to handle.

Some parts are animated badly I agree, Final Fantasy blows this out of the water, but I think the film is more about continuing where the games left off, it's supposed to be like another game...in movie form, rather than being a ground breaking animated film.
If it was supposed to be like another game, it didn't really do that well at all, either. It barely felt like Resident Evil at all, too much focus was on stupid acrobatics and other "badass" moves, which isn't what Resident Evil's about.

As a longtime fan of the series, the movie did absolutely nothing for me.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Yes, I can agree with that
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Quote by maggot9779

*SPOILER*

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/G-virus

The Lickers are just more evolved versions of normal zombies (with the T-virus, not G)