Hey,

I just got a new washburn acoustic/electric guitar and its tone and sound is absoloutly phenomonal, well i think so anyway!
And I was thinking of testing it soon for some christmas songs for just family and friends really. I was just wondering has anyone got any ideas for what i could play.
Christmas songs with chords like 'Happy Christmas- War is over' are great and also fingerpicking songs like 'Greensleeves'
Cheers.
I love playing Oh come all ye faithful, it's in a perfect major key (I play it in G, not sure what it was written in).

search for them under Misc Christmas in bands
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Silent Night is a favorite that I play on classical. Finger-picked, playing both bass and melody lines. I figured it out just fooling around one day, you could probably do the same.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
like woahhh

Jingle bells, carol of the bells, silent night...whatever you feel =]
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sounds cool with lots of distortion
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
There's a Christmas Thread sticky at the top of the forum. But anyway, just search misc Christmas. Plenty of songs on UG.

Also, Merry Christmas A&C!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Just learned Tom Petty's "Christmas All Over Again". It's a fun, upbeat, strumming song.